Saturday, October 8, 2016

Weekend Style + The Best Deals

Happy Saturday.  It is rainy and gloomy here in Charlotte from the outskirts of Hurricane Matthew so we most likely be chilling inside today.  I already have plans to help my mom organize her closet and clean out some stuff! I spoke with Matt this morning and thankfully no real damage has been done to our house. Hoping it stays that way.  

Today I wanted to share two recent outfits. 
Since I was in town near a Nordstrom I figured I would stop in to grab another pair of my favorite leggings.  I then spied this sweater and scarf.  This is such a great casual outfit and best part everything is under $40.
I am wearing a small in the leggings and XS in the sweater.

The scarf also comes in this pretty gray color and it is only $19!
The sweater comes in 5 colors.  I am wearing an XS.

I had a few questions about this vest on instastories.  It is 40% off for the weekend, use code FALLFEST!  I am wearing a size small. It also comes in a pretty charcoal color as well.


...................................................
Gigi New York is running their Friends and Family sale.  Use code WEAREFAMILY to save 25% off.
The Saddle Bag is my current favorite.  I love the shape and style.

I also love the Stella Clutch.  I have the tan color and it goes with everything.

If you want a bigger purse for everyday I love the Teddy Tote.  It is the perfect size.

..........................................................
Saks is also running their Friends and Family Event.
This is one of my favorite Equipment Dresses.  I love it because it is so versatile.  I have a small in this dress.
I love this RT Blouse and it is now 50% off.  I am wearing a size 4.

I have a small in this dress.  I have been wearing it non-stop.

This open shoulder sweater is a recent purchase that I love for Fall.  I am in a size small.


Stay safe everyone!  




No comments: