Friday, December 2, 2016

Gift Guide | For the Foodie

Today I am kicking off my December Gift Guide Series with the Gift Guide for The Foodie.  Over the next 2 weeks I will be sharing some more gift guides so if you have any ideas of what you would like to see leave me a note!  It is no secret I love food, so this was a logical first gift guide.  I own a few things on this list and many are on my Christmas list! 


foodie Gift Guide


The most gorgeous fruit bowl.  I would love this beauty sitting on my counter.



I love these gummies,  not only are they gorgeous but they are tasty.  I have tried the champagne flavor and they are so good.  You could give the whole box as a gift or separate it out for stocking stuffers.
I ordered this for myself and it really is a gorgeous cookbook.  Filled with so many wonderful cocktail and food recipes.  I always think cookbooks make nice gifts. 
I really like this set.  You could use one board at a time or all 3 at once for a beautiful presentation.
I have made several recipes from this book and they are so good.  Plus I love all the stories from Chrissy.  I mean she and John Legend are like the perfect couple.
This beauty is on my list.  Would be perfect to use with these matching pink glasses.


These are so fun to use when entertaining.  They are perfect for individual souffles, casseroles, baked eggs- so many possibilities.   They are currently on sale too!  They come in several other colors but I love this bright turquoise. 
These can be used separately or all stacked together so the possibilities are endless.
This is a great gift for anyone.  Especially great for any men who love to grill. 
I love wooden serving bowls, they never go out of style and they make for a pretty presentation.
I am kind of obsessed with this for myself.  I always have several baskets on my counter with citrus and produce and this would perfect for that!
These are stunning.  Every year I admire them!  So festive for the holidays or year round. 
These are so tasty.  Starbucks sells them in small individual packages and I always buy them for a mid day snack.   This would be great to have on hand for entertaining. 

How adorable are these cheese markers?  Perfect for a girl's happy hour!
We are pretty obsessed with truffle oil in our house.  The kids love it over popcorn,  it is one of their favorite snacks.  It is also great in mac and cheese, pasta, grilled cheese, scrambled eggs, and pizza.

This thing is genius.  I drink iced tea every single day so this is right up my alley.  You brew then immediately ice.  It comes with several awesome flavored teas.

and for the mini foodie how adorable is this little grill set??



2 comments:

Christina said...

we have a few sugarfina stores around here but i still haven't had their candy! need!

KatiePerk said...

That grill set is adorable!