Monday, December 19, 2016

Scenes From Our Weekend


Hard to believe Christmas is next weekend!  

Friday morning we headed to Frances Moon's Christmas program.  The 2 year old class did a re enactment of the nativity. I about cried when I saw her walk out as Mary.  It was the sweetest thing ever.  Now she keeps telling me Jesus is her baby:)



I did a gold glitter nail for the holidays and I am loving it.  Several of you asked the color and I don't know the name it was a gel color!

We made these Grinch Santa hats for Sterling's school party.  They turned out so cute.

Friday's outfit.  This sweater coat has been on repeat lately and it is now reduced.
Lip color is Milky Blueberry it is my favorite shade this winter.

Saturday I headed out to Kiawah for our annual girl's Christmas dinner!  Our first stop is always the wine shop at Freshfields. We love to taste the wine and enjoy a cheese platter!

Then we had dinner at Jasmine Porch.  I gotta say as much as I love the Sanctuary the food was not awesome here.
Love these girls so much.  They mean the world to me.
I wore this velvet tee during the day with flats and fun earrings and then dressed it up that night with a statement necklace and heels.   


Sunday we wrapped gifts and watched Christmas movies!
Wrapping paper is from Target, they had some really cute rolls this year.

Then we baked Oreo brownies.  I make these every year around Christmas and they are so good!  I usually make two batches one with double stuffed Oreos and the other with the red Oreos. 

My favorite high waisted jeans are now 50% off and under $100! My ring is only $32.

We ended the weekend with my favorite detox mask and it is currently on sale!  Makes a greta gift or stocking stuffer for the Beauty lover:)

Love this quote so much! 




2 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Frances looks adorable in her Christmas dress. I agree that Target had a fab wrapping paper selection this year. Merry Merry!

Nat said...

Frances is so cute as Mary!! Your girls dinner looks like fun, girls nights are the best! I need to make those Oreo brownies, they sounds amazing!