Friday, December 23, 2016

Loaded Cheese Wafers + Ruffle Tee + Holiday Bling + Merry Christmas

TGIF and Happy almost Christmas!
Sterling and Frances Moon are so excited.  Every morning when they wake up they ask me how many days until Santa comes!  I for one am gonna be happy when Fred our Elf heads back to the North pole.  I have woken up in a panic several times because I forgot to move him.  and man I am tired of trying to think of creative ways to  place him around the house!  Last night my parents took over!  

I wanted to share the recipe for an appetizer my mom made last night.  These little cheese crackers were so good and my mom said they were easy to make.  They are the perfect nibble for happy hour or a holiday party.


|| L O A D E D   C H E E S E  W A F E R S ||

- 8 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed sour cream and onion chips
- 1 package bacon bits

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Let the cheese come to room temperature before mixing.  Mix together with hands.  Drop on parchment paper in small balls.  After they bake a few minutes pull from oven and flatten out with a fork.  Bake until brown.


They are great alone but if you want to jazz them up a bit you can serve them with a dollop of bacon jam on top.  This bacon jam is our favorite.  I bought a few jars out at Kiawah last year and my parents loved it so much they ordered more. 

...........................................................
This was a recent outfit.   I ordered this tee and really like it.  With online orders you never know but I was pleasantly surprised with this one for the price-  only $24!  It comes in 3 other colors and is super soft.  I am wearing the US 6.

My earrings were a huge hit with my nephew Rutledge:)  i am planning on wearing them again tonight to a party.  They are super lightweight and not heavy at all.

I finally bought a watch.  It has been years since I wore a watch but I got the itch for one.  I knew I wanted a mesh band and this one is a great price.  It also comes in silver and with a white face.  I liked how flat the watch laid and that I could actually read the time!  You can still get the watch and my first two bracelets by Christmas Eve if you order by noon today.

Here is the watch with the white face.
The kids got to open a few early gifts from my Aunt and Uncle.  They were so excited:)  Sterling can never have too many legos, I swear that is all he asked for.
 Frances Moon likes anything princess related.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.





2 comments:

The Hall Family said...

Those cheese wafers look delish! Perfect for a wine spread. I just love your blog and have enjoyed keeping up with you throughout the year. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Cheers to 2017! xo Jenn

nhunt said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!