Sunday, August 15, 2010

All the Single Ladies








This past weekend we celebrated my sister-in-law Britton's bachelorette party. She is the most wonderful sister-in-law in the world, I feel so lucky to have her in my life. She is one of the sweetest, most caring people I know. Alot of people even say we look like sisters. She would be a dear friend even if I wasn't married to her brother.
A group of about 12 of us stayed at a beach house on Folly Beach for the weekend. Friday night we took it easy and drank wine, had girl talk and enjoyed the gorgeous views from our balcony. Saturday was a whole other story! We started off with the lingerie shower followed by jello shooters. Then we had a delicious dinner at a new restaurant here called Blu, followed by a night on the town. Our group got hit on so many times. We had to laugh that once the guys found out all of us were married they still persisted with us. But once they found out several of us were stay at home moms that definitely deterred their pursuits! We had such a great time, this momma stayed out until 2:30, something I have not done in a very long time. Now the countdown to the wedding is on.

No comments: