Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Faux Fur Love it or Hate it?

As I mentioned before I am so ready for Fall, who wouldn't be with heat indexes in the hundreds! It is by far my favorite season. One trend that seems like it is going to be prominent this Fall is the Faux Fur Vest. I keep seeing it over and over again. I feel like Rachel Zoe would approve and I can so see my girl Nicole Richie sporting one of these! I am kind of loving it. Although the winters in Charleston are far from harsh, I think this is such a cute trend and a definite fall closet staple. I love the idea of the faux fur vest paired with a long fitted tee and jeggings. Here are a few of my favorites. The BB Dakota Vest is a steal at only $90! The perfect price to spend on a trendy item that might not be hot next year. However, I am kind of obsessed with the Rebecca Taylor white vest. It is a little more of an investment, but I have never met a Rebecca Taylor article of clothing I didn't absolutely love.


BB Dakota Faux Fur Vest $90

LaRok Shagadelic Long Vest $448

Rebecca Taylor Fab Faux Fur Vest $395
All vests featured on www.shopbop.com

No comments: