Monday, October 28, 2013

Currently Crushing on: T by Alexander Wang + Winner

I am no stranger to the T by Alexander Wang line. But lately it has become my newest obsession. The pieces are so well made, fairly affordable (almost everything is under $250)  and super flattering. 

On Thursday night I attended an awesome fashion show at Hampden Clothing.  I stopped in there the day before to get the girls to help me with a cute outfit.  Dressing the bump at this point is a struggle but I refuse to buy maternity clothes this late in the game.  I wanted something I could wear pregnant or not.  I fell in love with this T by Alexander Wang Dress the second I tried it on.  I think my favorite thing about his line is how comfy his clothes are.  This is the softest dress ever!

It is a great dress for pregnancy and after because it is so stretchy.  I found my dress at Hampden so if you are a local stop in there in and try it on, it is also online on their website but looks like there are only two sizes left.  You can also find it HERE from Revolve Clothing and Saks in black instead of gray.  It would be such a great dress for the Holidays paired with a glittery necklace and fun tights!

I got a size small for those curious so I could wear it post baby.  It is very stretchy so size down if you are between sizes.



 Here is what the dress looks like on a not pregnant lady for those curious.

I also tried on both of these Alexander Wang Dress at Hampden.  They are fabulous black dresses with such versatility.  I highly recommend checking them out if you need a black dress.  Added bonus they are so comfortable!!  I really wanted both of them!

The fashion show at Hampden Thursday night was so fun.  There are some amazing clothes there for fall.  I loved this look.  Such a great Holiday Outfit!


Here are some of my other T by Alexander Wang favorites.  I own the twisted skirt and love it.  Such a great versatile skirt.  All his pieces are well made and such classic pieces you can mix in your wardrobe easily.  I highly recommend you check out his line!
Lastly the winner of the Social Dress Shop giveaway is Jenny Hancock! We will contact with you details about your new clutch! 
xoxo

21 comments:

Ally Harding said...

I love that dress you wore! It looks so comfy and great for any occasion. Looking at his clothing line I'm really shocked with how good everything is priced! Once I'm done with this whole no shopping till the end of the year maybe I'll treat myself to one of these pieces!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Gorgeous dress on you! I need to shop T by AW more often -- I'm obsessed with everything you included here!

Sadie + Stella said...

You rock that dress pregnant or not! You look AMAZING!

Jillian said...

cute dress! it's the perfect shade of grey. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

You look so gorgeous! All baby and tiny everywhere else! I love Hampden!!! I was bummed I couldn't make it to the fashion show!

Pretty in Pink said...

i love t by AW as well and let me tell you, it's ALWAYS at Nordstrom Rack. I've also seen it at some teej's before. So comfy!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

That dress looks amazing on you!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

That tummy is so cute!! You look great girl!!

Delta Daisies said...

Your tummy is adorbs!!!!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

The dress looks gorgeous on you!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

I hope I look as good as you when I'm pregnant. Pretty sure my 5'1" self will be the squatiest, chunkiest, most swolen pregnant person ever. You look so amazing! You wear pregnant well. Oh, and you wear that dress flawlessly!

Unknown said...

That dress looked so pretty on you! Loving everything by AW! Great picks!

Val said...

This dress looks amazing on you and it's a perfect shade of grey.

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Super cute! You look amazing! I am totally guilty of branding any non-maternity clothes that I wear during pregnancy as "preggo clothes!" I don't know what my problem is, but I can never wear anything after baby comes that I wore while pregnant. Totally a mental thing!

LULUMOM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LULUMOM said...

The dress looks stunning on you Natalie! I think I just might have to order it:)

Happily Ever Parker said...

Perfect dress for your bump!

Alexa said...

You seriously rocked that dress. Love it maternity and not maternity! :)

Unknown said...

love your dress! You look great Natalie!

Huafu Wholesale Handbags said...

I have and love the Old Navy tassel tote. It is super soft and easy to match with any outfit. Worth every penny you spend.
Wholesale handbags