Monday, October 7, 2013

Scenes From Our Weekend + Two of my Favorite Outfits

We had a jam packed weekend this weekend. Plans everyday, so it flew by and boy was I tired by Sunday night (and a little pissed that Breaking Bad was over so we had nothing good to watch).

Friday night I went out to dinner with Sam,  Caycee and our friend Kyle who flew in from NYC.  I met Kyle through blogging so it was so fun to finally meet in person!

I wore my new favorite dress out to dinner.  Ladies this is the perfect dress to wear while pregnant and its non-maternity so you can wear it after too.  I am so getting another color in it.  It is under $100 (such a steal) and so comfortable.  I am going to wear it well into Fall with my BB Dakota Jasper Leather Jacket.  The back is super cute too.

necklace is vintage from my grandmother and shoes Tory Burch Emmy Flats



We ate dinner at Indaco a fairly new restaurant here in Charleston and it was really good.  We ordered several apps and pizzas to share.  I wish I had a taken a picture of the crispy chickpeas because it was one of our favorite apps.  We also had the prosciutto and burrata that were awesome. Then we had the Brussels Sprout and Margarita Pizzas.

  
We had a lovely evening.  Good friends and good food is always a fab time!


Saturday I took my little man to the Farmers Market.  He is full on ready for Halloween.  He insisted on wearing his Pirate costume.  He is gobbling down a doughnut from Glazed our favorite stop before the Farmers Market.


Later that afternoon we had a Birthday Party for one of Sterling's friends.  I found the most adorable mustache paper at TJMaxx, I was pretty happy with my professional looking wrap job:)



It was way out in the country and all the kids had so much fun.  There were jump castles, hay rides, and food galore.



Matt and I even got a few minutes of alone time out by the docks.



 I ate entirely too many Lucky Charms all weekend.  It is my latest pregnant obsession, why are they so good?


Sunday I participated in the Wine, Women, and Shoes Charity Event.  Such a fun event for a great cause.  Had a blast with my ladies Amy, Chassity, and Caycee.  I walked the runway modeling two pairs of shoes and didn't fall- huge sucess!


Wore a fitted Vince Shift dress to show off my massive bump.  Because at this point there is no hiding it, you just have to show it off.   The Vince Dress is great pregnant because it is so stretchy.  It really is the perfect black dress to add to your closet pregnant or not.  Such a timeless and classic piece.  I can't tell you how many times I have worn mine.

ok, that's all I have got!  Have a great Monday!


29 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

I am sick of seeing how cute you are preggo!! It is unreal! :)

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Good stuff! Love Indaco! So yummy! Love that BB Dakota dress too!!!

Ashley Brickner said...

Love, love the outfits!

Ally Harding said...

Love that green maxi dress! I loved Glazed! I'm good friends with Allison and Mark the owners! Bravo to you for walking the runway! Don't think I could ever do it!

Julie said...

You look adorable in everything! Love that TJ find!

Kyle said...

It was such fun meeting up in person this weekend! We had a great time at Indaco with you and Caycee. Wish you guys lived closer! The runway show sounded fun. Perfect dress and necklace. xox

Natalie said...

That green dress on you -- stunning!

Unknown said...

I love that Vince dress on you....you seriously look amazing even if you don't feel it! And I eat entirely way too many lucky charms too! My husband is obsessed with Fruit Loops + Marshmallows. Looks like a fun weekend!

[hello goldfish] said...

I ate entirely too much kids cereal when I was pregnant... like an obscene amount. It's the devil.

Tess said...

What a great weekend. I know you've heard it a lot, but you are unbelievably stunning pregnant (and non pregnant too!).

Your Friday girls night looked like a blast.

Eloquently Emily said...

The green dress is absolutely gorgeous on you! Looks like yall had a great weekend and love Sterlings costume!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Love that quote! Glad you had an awesome weekend. You look so pretty in that Vince dress!

natasha {schue love} said...

LOVE the Vince dress!! It looks so good on you! And I have a similar maxi dress and know it will be great for the next time I'm prego too!

Arielle said...

your outfits look great! love that green dress!!!!!

Allie said...

I'm 31 weeks....so I love seeing all of your adorable pregnancy outfits! And, I ate my way through a "family size" lucky charms last week! Usually I'm a Kashi cereal lover, so it's definitely the weird baby cravings for me too!

Portuguese Prepster said...

you look so fab while pregnant!

Christina said...

Love love that dress. So great to see you yesterday and cheers to both of us not falling!

Mel G said...

So funny. When I was pregnant with Gray, all I wanted was Lucky Charms! I ate so many bowls!

Mel G said...

So funny. When I was pregnant with Gray, all I wanted was Lucky Charms! I ate so many bowls!

Happily Ever Parker said...

Love that photo of Sterling in the hay - even though it makes me feel itchy!!

Nat said...

Love that dress! You seriously do not look like you're about to pop a baby out in a few weeks!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

i have that maxi in blue! it looks SO cute on you! i must have gotten a size too big because it major moomoo ish. i wore it in my maternity pics anyways tho!

Greta said...

What size did you get the green maxi dress in!?! I love it

Unknown said...

how fun you got to meet Kyle! And loving that pink stitch dress :)

Taylor said...

i love that wrapping paper!! and love the green dress so much - too cute on you

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Emily {Luscious Life & Decor} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily {Luscious Life & Decor} said...

Love that dress on you! I buy all my wrapping paper at TJ Maxx/HomeGoods- the best selection and the best quality. One of my obsessions! What about Homeland on Sunday nights? One of my favorite shows!

www.lusciouslifeanddecor.com

Baby Shopaholic said...

OMG you look ridiculously cute mama! Love that maxi dress. Love that gift wrap!