Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges: Vince Blouse + Harrow Booties

Happy first Saturday of the new year friends!
 I thought for the New Year I would start a new weekend post series called Saturdays Steals and Splurges.  This is gonna be a fun way for me to share things I have bought or I am lusting over.  Some days I will compare two similar items one cheap and one expensive, other days I will just share some fun finds. Today I am sharing two things I got for Christmas that are currently on major rotation in my wardrobe.


I have written about my love for Rag and Bone on here frequently.    Last time when Shopbop had their sale I was lucky enough to get the elusive Harrow Booties.  I would consider these booties a splurge even on sale but worth every penny, I promise you.   I have to tell you I am smitten with them and have been wearing them nonstop.  They are so comfortable and go with any outfit from dresses to jeans.  They run slightly on the small side so order up half a size if you are concerned about fit.  I have the black suede and they rock.

||  RAG AND BONE HARROW BOOTIES ||
also available in all black HERE


I also got this awesome Vince Blouse for Christmas.  I actually ended up wearing it New Years Eve.  Ladies it is a great post pregnancy blouse because it is loose and I need loose these days to cover my saggy tummy.   It is actually loose enough that I think it could be worn pregnant too.Vince blouses are my absolute favorite they are such classic pieces that always fit well, are good quality, and can be worn all the time from dressy to casual.  I see myself getting alot of wear out of it.  It is long enough to pair with leggings and skinny jeans. It is a steal on sale right now 40% off in olive green and ivory. If you can find Vince on sale buy it!

|| VINCE BLOUSE ||



 

8 comments:

Val said...

I have those booties and love them. When I wear them I get a lot of compliments. I love baby girl just chilling in the one picture. So cute.

Julie said...

Check out TJ Maxx for Vince at a discount. The one here in Raleigh, NC always has Vince pieces for 60-70% off.

Unknown said...

I really need to score a pair of those booties, they are so adorable! And I love that Vince blouse, you look gorgeous!

Kyle said...

Love this new Saturday series! I think I may need to add a pair of R and B booties to my closet. I was bummed their jeans didn't work for me, but the boots seem like a great, comfy fit! I have an almost identical olive Vince blouse. I scored it on a mega sale and it is a favorite. Happy weekend! Xox

Pretty in Pink said...

i love those boots ... and you do not have a pooch!!! you are looking so slim and trim and pretty!

Amber said...

I'm loving this new series! Also loving that new blouse, you look amazing!

Dina said...

Unrelated, but I made your black bean enchiladas for dinner tonight and they were yummy! And also the coconut/carrot/zucchini muffins for playgroup tomorrow and the hubs and I of course taste tested them-they are a great, filling, healthy sweet-can't wait to have them tomorrow AM with my coffee and girlfriends :-)

Lili said...

i have that blouse in navy & LOVE it!