Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges

Happy Saturday Friends. It is freaking freezing here although I know it is way worse up North but still for Charleston this is cold!  I have a feeling this will be an indoors kind of weekend!
Get ready I found some amazing deals for you today!

JCrew is having a major sale right now.  Alot of their sale stuff is an additional 50% off.  They are basically giving things away.  I tried on this top yesterday and love it.  Such a great piece you could wear for work or play.  It would look great with a blazer over it for work or with a fun statement necklace for a night out.  It was $110 and now down to $35!  Runs pretty true to size I am wearing a 4.

it is also available in this Diamond Tile print for a whopping $25.
Use code BYEWINTER for discount

 I also tried on this sweater which I love.  It has such a fun vintage feel to it.  It is also additional 50% off.  It was $118 done to $30!  Now is the time to buy sweaters to save for next year at these prices and heck start wearing them now its still so cold!!
|| TRIPLE-TIPPED SWEATER ||



Saks is still running a great sale with up to almost 70% off.
Looking for the perfect white blouse?  This Vince Blouse is on sale right now for a major steal.  I own it in eggplant and love it.  Tempted to buy the white too.

 Loving this Joie Dress too that is on major sale!!  Perfect for a wedding or would be cute with flat sandals come Summer.

This black agate necklace from Shop Poppy Style is a major steal for $60.  I am obsessed with mine it goes with everything!
You can get one and use code DBDD to get 15 % off your order plus free shipping:)  I am telling you this necklace is awesome even prettier in person.

I am wearing the necklace with my JCrew swing sweater which I love ( I own 4) the navy is still in stock estimated ship date early Feb, get it while you can.
||POPPY AGATE NECKLACE ||


 and for the littles how cute is this heart bathing suit??  Use code DEALFORU to get additional 40% off bringing this suit to a grand total of $14!

||HEART FLUTTER ONE PIECE ||
Neiman Marcus is having their home event and all home stuff regular and sale priced is 30% off .  The green malachite plates I want are on sale even more- still a splurge but they are
almost half off now.
|| MALACHITE DESSERT PLATES ||

I am seriously considering these 6 mini decanters.  They were originally $85 now down to $31.  They would be great for serving wine, for water beside the bed, or to store mouth wash in your bathroom.  You could even split the 6 up and use them as gifts paired with a bottle of wine.  You can shop the whole Neiman Marcus Home event HERE.
|| SIX MINI CARAFES ||


 How fun are these monogrammed stir sticks?  A super cute hostess gift or a stock the bar party gift.  I am tempted to buy a set just to set out on bar in my silver mint julep cup.  Bar styling at its finest.   Also part of the Neiman Marcus Home Sale but order fast the sale ends tonight at midnight
|| MONOGRAMMED STIR STICKS ||


This candle is a bit of a splurge but I swear it is one of the best smelling candles I have ever lit.  My favorite Nest scent so far!  I am always burning ours and our house smells so fresh!



4 comments:

Kristen [Playground Prepster] said...

The triple tipped sweater is gorgeous!! Everything looks so good on you though!

Unknown said...

Love the triple tipped sweater. What size did you try on? I can't decide between XS or S.

KelseyB said...

These are all great picks! I love that bathing suit, so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I have the Silk Tipped Tee in Diamond Print and love it!