Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges

Serena and Lily started their Memorial Day sale early.  With code VIP20 you can take 20% off the whole site including sale stuff.  Shop site here.


I love these blue and white outdoor chairs, they are a steal!  Already on sale, I think they will come to under $100 with the coupon.

Also love these Stoneware dinner plates in Bark.  It looks the the perfect blush colored plate.  They are already 50% percent off and then you get an additional 20%!  They also have the salad plates that match.

how gorgeous would these bark napkins look with the plates?

..................................................................
Horchow is also running a big sale that ends the 20th.  It is free shipping and 25-30% off.  Shop whole sale HERE
This Capiz inlayed mirror is a major steal.  It would look awesome in an entryway or over a vanity.


 I just love Sferra Throws.  This one is $100 off! The colors are the perfect neutral for any room.  This would be a great wedding gift for someone.


These mirrored shelves are so cool.  They would look awesome in a nursery.
 

.................................................
The toddler girl stuff on Gap Kids is so awesome right now,

 
and this romper is amazing.



.............................................................
I just found a new line on Piperlime I am loving called Amour Vert.  How awesome is this tee shirt dress?  It has pink pineapples on it!

also loving the Ruth Tee.  It come in two cute patterns.  A cute tee to throw on with jean shorts or jeans.


..........................................................
JCrew is offering 25% off their packing picks and it is actually really cute stuff!  Use code PACKME at checkout
I love the Boyfriend Tee.  It is such a great fitting tee shirt and comes in so many great colors. I have it in white and wear it often.

I tried this tunic on in the store and wish I bought it.  It was a great fit, super flattering.  Definitely ordering one now that it is on sale.
 I always a JCrew Cover-up.  Love the classic black and white pattern on this one.

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!


4 comments:

Megan @ ThefancyFlamingo said...

I love the pineapple dress and the split tee tunic! Also, those mirrored shelves are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Those chairs! I had them in my cart last night and then realized I have striped drapes near my table and people would think I am nuts. Trying to find another spot. LOVE!!!!

Shana said...

you will LOOOOVE Amour Vert! Their tees are super super soft and comfy! A boutique here in Greenville carries that line and I'm obsessed.

Paige Wilson said...

Hey! I live in MS and ran across your blog and LOVE it! Question- how does the J Crew split tee tunic run? Thanks, Paige