Friday, December 12, 2014

Tory Burch Sale and Other Weekend Deals

Tory Burch just started their Winter Sale.    You can shop the whole sale Here

I am in love with this top.  It is 50% off.

also love this gorgeous blue floral tunic.

My other favorite picks from the sale.  Some great deals!








Tory Burch is also gifting a free lipstick in her signature Rosey Nude color when you purchase a fragrance.   I actually ordered this for me I have been wanting to try her perfume and lipstick!  This would make a great gift for a mom or sister.


.............................................................

Gigi New York is offering a free Nylon Tote if you spend $200 or more.  The totes come in 3 colors and would be awesome for this Summer or to stash kids stuff in.

 I just recently got the Olivia Purse and love it!!




I am loving the new Bucket Tote.
 and this Python Clutch is gorgeous.



..................................................

JCREW is offering 40% off super warm styles with code GIVETHIS.
This Coat is perfect for the cold weather we have been having.
 This Shearling Hat is amazing.  I have a mink hat and is my favorite hat, so warm.


......................................................
Loft is offering extra 60% off sale and 50% off sweaters and tops!  No code necessary.
This animal print blouse has my name written all over it and will only be $29 with the discount!

also a huge fan of this stripe blouse, love the classic colors.  This would be great for work and play.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Read you blog everyday! Love your Gigi New York bag! I am wanting to invest in a good bag. Is this one worth the money and what do you think about the Navy color?