Saturday, July 25, 2015

Weekend Style + Best Weekend Sales


Happy Saturday!  First I want to share a Topshop dress I recently bought.  I wore this last night to a party at our Yacht Club.  Topshop sizes tend to sell out quickly so I wanted to go ahead and share it!
It is embroidered and off shoulder-two of my favorite looks.  It runs on the large side.  I am wearing a size 4 it says (US 0-2) beside it.

My Vince Camuto Off Shoulder Blouse was just reduced to 40% off!  It is one of my favorite Summer tops.

A few great sales are going on this weekend.

Many purses are 60% off and a few new styles were added.  You can shop the Summer Sale Here

This is my favorite style just added.


Also love this bag, it would be perfect for Fall and now it is 60% off.
I own 2 of these, they are the perfect size for a night out.  I really like the ivory pebble grain because it would go with everything. 50% off.

I know everyone has been talking about the Nordstrom sale but prices go back up in a week and there are some great deals!!
I actually just ordered these, heard rave reviews about them.  I needed new running shoes by old ones were in bad shape.
The perfect longer Tee only $17.
Classic and timeless.  I received a Burberry Scarf for Christmas a few years ago and it is still one of my favorite scarves.
These are my favorite workout tanks.  I own four of them and wear them when I run. They are great!
Comes in 3 different colors.  Rebecca Minkoff purses are the best.  Great quality and I love this style.

Use code SANTAJULY to get 10% off and free shipping.  I own three Barrington Totes and love them!


Use code LOVELOFT
The perfect shade of blush for now and into Fall.
I am kind of obsessed with these for Fall.
The colors are so gorgeous in this blouse.
So perfect with just a tee shirt or tank top.

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!



No comments: