Saturday, July 18, 2015

Weekend Style + Fall Favorites from the Nordstrom Sale

Happy Saturday!  
I wanted to share I dress I recently bought and I am loving.  I am wearing a size small.  It also comes in ivory but I love the bright red.

available at a few places below but select sizes.



The Nordstrom Anniversary sale opened to the public yesterday.   If you didn't have a Nordstrom card to shop early now you can!  Plus some new styles were added!
 These Sam Edelman Booties are perfect for fall.  They come in 4 different colors.


I am all about some plaid for fall.  This coat is a beauty and a real steal.

I live in these Vince Crewnecks.  They are the softest tee shirts and easy to throw on with anything.  I just ordered another one.

I finally bought a pair of black Hunter boots last year and I can't tell you how often I wear them.  I love the black because it is classic and goes with everything.


This dress is under $40.  Comes in 4 colors.  I think it would be great now and into fall paired with tights, booties, and a cool jacket.

If you don't own a pair of leopard pumps you need a pair for Fall.   These are a great deal and look way more expensive in person.
This reminds me so much of my Vince leather jacket but it is a quarter of the price. Such a great deal for a classic leather jacket.
I am obsessed with this cardigan.  Love the fringe detail.

My favorite jeans ever.  

Other fall favorites!





2 comments:

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

You look darling in that red dress!!! you always exude so much joy!! xo

Kimm said...

I ordered this booties. Thinking I'll get lots of use out of them this fall