Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Recent Outfits All On Sale

I mentioned earlier that the Shopbop Friends and Family Event started today and is going on til Thursday.  Sizes in popular brands tend to go fast so the first day is usually the best to shop with the best selection.   I wanted to share a few of my recent outfits that are all part of the sale.  I tried to denote what size I was wearing for sizing reference.

 Use code INTHEFAM25 for 25% off all purchases.

This Free People Blouse is a Fall favorite.  In fact my mom and sister loved it so much they both bought one as well.  It runs on the large side so size down, I am wearing an XS.  This would be a great pregnancy blouse because it is super loose.  Also comes in white and burgundy.



This vest is the softest thing ever.  I toss it on with jeans, leggings, and dresses.
I am wearing size XS. 

also wearing Lush Dress + Newbury Booties

It looks like the gray version is sold out but this dress is still available in red.  Runs on the large side I am wearing size XS.  This is also really cute paired with pumps for a dressier look.  It also is super cute paired with a cardigan for cooler weather wear.


 I am wearing a size small in this dress.  I just love the ruffle detail.  I am thinking about buying the top version since it is on sale now.



I am wearing a size XS.  The print is so pretty for Fall.


This is the coziest sweatshirt ever.  It is my favorite weekend wear. I am wearing a size XS.
Also comes in black 

I tend to find that the Soft Joie line runs on the larger side.  I am wearing a size XS This dress is lightweight and made out of the softest chambray.


This tee is a great fit, not too loose or too tight.
The jeans are on constant rotation. 
also wearing Newbury Booties

 This dress is a beautiful shade of blue and has the cutest arrows on it.  I am wearing a size small.


This dress is already reduced and you can take additional 25% off.  Also comes in a really cute black/white pattern. I am wearing size Small.


I also wanted to mention my phone case.  Several of you asked about it and you can snag it on sale now too.

I am obsessed with my S'well water bottle and I take it everywhere with me. 
These would make great stocking stuffers and holiday gifts now that they are on sale.








1 comment:

Michelle said...

You always have the best finds!!