Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mother's Day | 17 Gift Ideas

It is hard to believe Mother's Day is less than 2 weeks away.  Shopping for mom's can sometimes be hard.   As far as my mom goes, I know she usually likes the same things I like.  If I try a new make-up or skincare line or find a fabulous new piece of jewelry odds are she will like it too.  So today I rounded up a few my top picks:)  Many of these are items I own and love and if not they are items on my wish list!  Almost all of these items are under $100, except for a few exceptions.


Mother's day


If you find it impossible to choose, gift cards are always a great idea.  Not as personal but I know everyone loves getting a gift card, so they can choose what they want.  Nordstrom even offers e-gift cards which you can personalize with your own pictures, which makes it just a little more special.  You can create your own e-gift card here.

gift cards


Nest Candle + Diffuser Set- This is pure genius to do a combination set of the two.  I keep the diffuser in our bathroom and the candle in our den.  The bamboo scent is my favorite, it smells heavenly.   It is actually cheaper to buy the two together you save $12.

Hinge Cover-Up - I love this chic cover-up and it is only $38.  You could pair with leggings and a tee too for a non-beach look.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream- I am dying to try this stuff.  I have heard amazing reviews.  This is a gift I would truly love because I probably wouldn't buy it for myself but would love to try it.

Kendra Scott Necklace and Earring Set- This is such a wonderful gift idea pairing the two items together in a cute box. The set comes in 5 different color options and is under $100.  I personally love all my Kendra Scott pieces.  They are such great everyday pieces.

Giftcard- Everyone loves a gift card.

Kate Spade One Piece- I think this is such a classic timeless suit that would be flattering on so many body types.

LaMer Gift Set-  I love me some La Mer.  Once again it is something I don't buy for myself often but would make an amazing gift.  This set is a great deal too, you save $60 when you buy all 4 together.

Alexis Bittar Necklace- I am always a huge fan of anything Alexis Bittar designs.  I love this pendant necklace.  

Floppy Hat- I love the perforated cut outs on this hat and the color.  Such a steal too, only $38.


Kendra Scott Bracelet Set- I really want this for me.  This set comes with 12 bracelets.  I like that they are mixed tones.  You could wear them all together or mix in a few with other bracelets.

Rebecca Minkoff Envelope Clutch- I have this in the white and love it.  It is the perfect size for a night out.  I like that it is thin too, so I can toss it in my larger tote during the day for double duty.

Kate Spade Studs- These are the best everyday earrings.  I own them in 2 colors.  

Ugg Slippers- I mean how comfortable do these look??  Yes please.  They also come in gray and pink.

Mar y Sol Beach Tote- This is such a fabulous gift and would be so cute stuffed with sunscreen ( I am newly addicted to this line) and maybe a beach towel too.  This round beach towel is on my wish list.

Dolce Vita Wedges- I like that the heel is not too high on these.   I could see myself and my mom wearing and loving these. They also come in black and brown. 

Skagan Watch- I have been searching for a new watch for myself.  I like that this one is silver and gold so you could mix and match your jewelry.  I also really like this rose gold version.

Jo Malone Peony and Suede set- I wear this perfume all the time, it serisouly smells so good.  This set allows you to try the perfume, body wash and cream (which I also love).  I like to layer the cream and perfume together for a lasting scent. It helps the smell not fade so quickly. 

So many great gift ideas!





Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post!



No comments: