Saturday, April 23, 2016

The Best Weekend Deals

Good Saturday Morning!  I wanted to pop in and share some great weekend sales that are going on!

This is the last weekend for the Saks Friends and Family Sale.  Almost everything is 30% off, with no code needed. 

I wore this RT Blouse last night, I love the pink color. I am wearing a size 4. On sale 30% off.
Dreamweaver Blouse (also HERE in more sizes)


other favorites part of the sale:



JV is offering buy one initial necklace, get one free.  This is an awesome deal.  My mom and I both own these.  They are great alone or layered.
Use code PENDANT 

30% off site wide 
Use code SCORE




These are a favorite of mine.  They are not heavy at all and I find the white goes with so many outfits.   I am wearing them in the top picture on this post, to see how they look on.
I ended up ordering this in the white and yellow, I will report back on fit when it arrives!


50% off certain spring styles and 60% off sale items.
Ruffle Hem Sweater
I love the blush color.


Extra 50% off all sale items, no code needed.
I have these earring and love them.  They are such a fun statement piece.  With the discount they come to $19!  They are lightweight and not heavy at all.
I own these in the flat version and wear them all the time.  These would be great for any dressy event or even paired with jeans.
also in a similar style in gold.
I love the colors of this blouse!





Ray-Bans are still 25% off.  A great time to buy.  You can shop all Ray-Ban styles HERE

I ended up ordering the original aviators in the blush/gold color and I am really happy with them.  They are larger than my mirrored ones and I really like that.
I have this green color in my mirrored ones, also on sale.

If you don't like the aviator style, I like this youngster style and they come to under $100 with the discount.
also on sale are these gladiator sandals.  I own these in the nude.   They go with everything and look especially cute with tee shirt dresses.
I am also loving this tassel version!  




Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!




No comments: