Saturday, November 12, 2016

Weekend Style + Best Deals

Happy Saturday!  
Last night I headed out for a trunk show and dinner with some girlfriends.
I noticed my vince sweater that I wore is now on sale.  I own it in black and gray. It is so soft and such a classic sweater to add to your closet.  It is a great length and it works well with leggings too.   I am wearing the small.


I have been really loving plaid this Fall.  I bought this plaid blouse at LOFT this week and it's a real winner.  They are currently running their Friends and Family event so everything is 40% off with code FRIENDS.  I am wearing a size small.  Thinking I may wear it for Thanksgiving.  

I also really liked these few pieces I tried on.  
I am wearing a small this would be so cute with booties or heels.

I am wearing an XS this ran on the large side.
I am wearing a small XS/S.

................................................................
I ordered these plaid pj's for Christmas and I was so excited when they arrived.  They are super soft and come in a few other colors.  I am wearing the small. 

................................................
Gigi New York is offering 20% off this weekend.
I love uber clutch, it is such a good size.  I have the Driftwood color and it is a great neutral.

I also love this cross body.  


Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!




No comments: