Friday, December 14, 2012

Love 21

I am huge fan of Forever 21, yes the majority of it is cheap looking and made for 13 year old girls but if you dig you can really find some great stuff in there.  There is an art to shopping in there and I consider myself a pretty savvy F21 shopper. 
Lately I have started to really notice the line Love21, it is a line within Forever 21,  dubbed their more contemporary line.  The stuff is usually a little more expensive like say $27 compared to $15.  I really love the line and think the clothes are even better quality than the regular stuff.   The last three things I bought from Forever 21 came from the Love21 line.
I couldn't find either online- but don't they look nice?  Not quite as cheap looking.




If you live in Charleston the Love21 collection is at the back of the store to the left near the dressing rooms.  Try some of it on or order online I think you will be pleasantly surprised.   I rounded up some of my favorites from online.  Best part is if you are sick of the top or dress in a year you probably only spent $20 anyways!



18 comments:

Brooke said...

Loving the polka dots! You found some cute things!

Brooke =)

Kyle said...

I bought the top with the gold polka dots on your recommendtion! I adore this blouse. Could totally pass for Milly. Perfect for holiday parties too.

Julia Ryan said...

I need to ditch the kids one afternoon and hit up our F21. It's not the kind of place you can go with a double stroller in the dressing room and everything must be tried on. Otherwise, I'm a big fan. Classic pieces should be nice, but it's fun to spend $100 a season on crap that's just trendy and fun!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

I did quite a bit of damage at F21 last weekend! I got some great pieces, but that store is a total mad house/mess. There skinny jeans and black skinnies are hard to pass up for about $12.

Happy Friday!

xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I just got a dress from the love21 line. Super cute stuff. However I have not mastered the forever 21 store yet. Definitely takes some practice. I've found shopping online is much easier for me to handle! The store overwhelms me. It sounds like yours is a little more organized. Hope you have a good weekend!

pretty little things said...

love the polka dots on you! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Sadie + Stella said...

You look fabulous in all of those! I'm a big fan of forever 21 I must say. I need to dig for these items!!

megan said...

I love the Love21 line! I bought my teal Tibi look alike dress last year from that line!

Unknown said...

I heart Love 21!!!!

Unknown said...

Adore that first top! Reminds me of the peter pan collared top that is currently sold out at JCrew (grumble). Thanks for sharing!

Brooke said...

I have those metallic shorts - they look even better in person! xo

Renae said...

All 3 are cute. my fav is the polka dot black/white.

Baby Shopaholic said...

I am going to look for every single shirt you have! The 2nd is my fave! I am so there!

B.Moffatt said...

I love the Love21 line!!

dawnabbott said...

New era for fashions really good work , great selection..
Buy Branded Bags

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Awesome picks sweetie.

Bud and Leo said...

kinda blame you if I find myself trapped in F21 this week :) great finds!!

Lobster Meets Peach said...

I so wish F21 was closer so I could try things on. I fear them will fit like H&M - always too short:(