Thursday, May 28, 2015

For The Men Gift Guide Part 2 | Watches

I am back with part two of the Father's Day Gift guide.  I always think watches are great gifts.  They are timeless, classic and useful.  I rounded up a few that I think the men in your lives would love, thanks to Nordstrom's awesome selection.
 I decided to break them up into categories by brand.   They vary in prices depending on how much you want to spend.


My Dad has a Burberry watch that is one of my favorites.  They are not cheap but worth the investment.  Such a classic watch. 
mens watches


Skagen is a great more affordable watch option.  These watches are designed in Denmark and I love the simple modern look.  Their designs are inspired by the ocean and landscape in Denmark which I think is really cool.  My Dad actually owns one of these too- can you tell he loves watches:)  All of these watches are under $200 and the quality is awesome.


MENS WATCHES 2





|| SHINOLA ||
These watches are bit more rugged.  They are made in Detroit with all American leather. These watches are also a higher price point similar to Burberry.
The Runwell Gold Watch | The RamblerRunwell Leather Strap

 
mens watches 3



|| NIXON ||
These are more classic watches at affordable prices.  The first 3 watches are under $150.  The last one is a bit more, but it is their newest model and I really like the all black look.
The Sentry Leather Watch | The Time Teller WatchSentry Double BandRanger Chronograph Watch
mens watches 4



|| MOVADO ||
I love the sleek sophisticated look of these watches.  If your man likes to see actual numbers on his watch these may be a no go but they sure are pretty.  Really dig the digital one.  The camo one would be a great gift if your man is into hunting.
Bold Mesh Watch | Digital Watch | Black Face Watch | Camo Watch


mens watches 5


A few favorites!



Nordstrom always offers free shipping and returns.
Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post!



No comments: