Saturday, May 9, 2015

Saturday's Top 5 Deals

 Happy Saturday!  We are up bright and early for a soccer game! 

ONE | Saks did some new markdowns
This Joie Top I own is reduced. 40% off.

This Mara Hoffman fabulous dress is also reduced!  I just ordered for our upcoming vacation!
Love the pattern on this Tory Burch tee shirt Dress.  


.................................................................
TWO | Several of you wanted to know about the dress I wore this week. It was sold out but is now back in stock!  Not on sale but it sales out fast so wanted to share


...................................................
THREE | 30% off all sale merchandise at JCrew.
Use code SALETREAT
Frances has this dress and it is just the cutest thing.  On sale plus 30% off


 
We also have this tassel stripe top.  On sale as well.
and I picked up this in the store.  Such a cute fit.


......................................................
FOUR | 30% off regular merchandise at Banana Republic
Loving this patio dress from Banana Republic, currently 30% off.

Also really like this ikat bikini and it's reversible.  I have a bikini from BR that is probably 5 years old and still in great shape!  Currently on sale as well.

..................................................
This beauty is $15 and so comfy!  I am wearing a size medium.


Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!



2 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

I have the JCrew sweater and love it!

Kat Chan said...

I'm digging Frances dress. It's cute!