Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Beach Edit Obsessions

I can't believe our trip to the Caribbean is 4 weeks away.  It feels like we booked it so long ago!  Our pool just opened this last weekend too so between that and our upcoming vacation I have swimwear, cover-ups and resort wear on the brain.  I wanted to share a few favorites.

I love the gorgeous colors and embroidery. 

I love this Madewell bikini.
This dress comes in 5 different colors and is under $100.  It can double as a cover-up or dress.


The cutest beach bag.

Love the white with neon accents!

This cover-up was just reduced and I can't stop thinking about it!

I think this is the cutest bikini.  The back of the top has tassel details too. 
Love these sunnies and the price is great too only $69!
You might remember this from my post yesterday.  I bought this tote and just love it.  It is even better in person than I thought it would be.  Such a great beach tote and not terribly expensive under $55.
Also comes in a clutch version


The black and white stripes are so chic.  I love a wide rim hat to block my face from the sun.

I love the idea of this paired with jean shorts.

Love the adorable print on this tank. I live in cotton tees and tanks in the Summer paired with my cut-off jean shorts.
Huge fan of Dolce Vita shoes, for the price they are always on point.  These come in silver and black too.
 I am sucker for anythng with a flamingo.  The back of this cover-up is just as cute as the front.
The matching bikini is also adorable.
and these flamingo shoes- love!
This would look great with a maxi or tossed on with a cover-up.  Under $40.

I love the metallic gold.  It would look so good with shorts or dresses.

I have a black strapless one piece that is hands down my favorite suit.  I bought it before I had Sterling and I still wear it.  They never go out of style and are always classic.  I love the back detail of this one too.

I love this large beach towel with fringe detail. It comes in 3 other colors too.

I will be using this sunscreen all Summer.  No chemicals or anything weird in it.
 




7 comments:

Annie Reeves said...

Le Specs are my jam!!! Love the price point and they're so comfortable!

Annie

Julie said...

After baby, I have been drawn towards one-pieces and that black one is divine!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

All such good picks! The Madewell tassel tote and Sun Maxi dress are my faves. Jealous of your upcoming vacation!

Unknown said...

Check out our swimwear and beachwear at www.cabanachicswimwear.com. Our one pieces have slimming tummy control!

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

Both Bikinis are adorable! I am not sure I could choose :)

jennyluhu said...

Love Beautycounter products! I love that I can use this suntan lotion and also put this on my daughter! I am actually having a Beautycounter social this month if anyone is interested in ordering more! More details on my blog www.pinterestdreams.blogspot.com! Cheers! Xoxo

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Loving that tassel tote!!