Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Dress Edit | Wedding Attire

Today is a reader request day.  I received an email wanting some ideas of what to wear for Spring and Summer weddings.   Wishing I had a wedding coming up so I could buy one of these gorgeous frocks! There are some really great options right now.  These are great versatile dresses for any kind of event.

This dress is gorgeous and won't break the bank.  Love the colors and pattern.
I can't believe the price of this dress.  It looks way more expensive.  Such a beauty.

I actually own this dress from last year in a different color.  It is such a great, flattering fit.  I love the embroidery detail.


You can never go wrong with a classic black strapless dress.  This is a dress that would never be outdated.
This shift is sitting in my shopping cart right now.  Wishing I had some where to wear it to.  Love the color of blue and the beaded detail.

This dress is my favorite shade of blue.  Just stunning.
You might remember I bought this in the purple color.  Well the black is now on sale 40% off.  Such a fun little shift dress.
This dress is a great price and I love the neon yellow color.  Also comes in blush.  This is a great option for a beach wedding because it would look cute with flats as well as heels.

This dress is such a beautiful shade of pink.  I like that you could dress it up for a wedding or throw on flats for a more casual look, meaning you get more bang for buck.

I have this dress in a different print and love it. The embellished neckline really makes it pop.
 a view of it on me:)

I am always a fan of blush/nude dresses.  The back of this is so pretty.


The simple knot detail takes this plain dress to another level.  
Since many of these dresses are plain I would pair them with a fun pair of statement earrings.



If you need a few sandal ideas, I rounded up a few of my favorites.  I tend to prefer a nude sandal only because they go with everything.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really need that Alice and Olivia dress in my life! So, so pretty!

Jessie
Jessieholmesspringer.com

Unknown said...

I really like the dress you posted that you have from last year! It's really cute on you. When I click it though it appears to be a BCBG dress, not BB Dakota. I wish it was BB Dakota because that brand is generally more affordable. Have a great day! I enjoyed today's post!

Unknown said...

SO many gorgeous picks...you know I love a good maxi dress!!!

Stephanie Chalk said...

With a season full of weddings ahead of us, I'll be purchasing a few of these great suggestions! Xo, Stephanie