Friday, July 3, 2015

4th Of July Food + Drink Ideas and Sales!

Happy 4th of July weekend!  We are headed on our annual Beach vacation with my entire family. I can't wait to spend the week with my parents, sister, brother, brother and sister in law and my two nephews!  This is our favorite week of the year.

I always love entertaining especially on a holiday weekend.  The kids are so excited about the fireworks this year.   I rounded up a few fun food and drink ideas for the 4th of July to get inspired.














JULY 4TH SALES 



30% OFF SITEWIDE USE CODE RSJULY
I just ordered these bracelets.


also love these earrings
The Summer Sale continues and now you get a free gift with $100 purchase.


gigi sale




BANANA REPUBLIC
EXTRA 50% OFF ALL SALE.  CODE BRGOBIG

JCREW
EXTRA 40-60% OFF FINAL SALES.  USE CODE LONGWEEKEND.

Faded Dress
Only $18!
 
 Beach Tunic
Floral Top

 FURBISH STUDIO
15% ENTIRE SITE.  CODE HAPPY4

http://rstyle.me/n/fn9gkgf5


REBECCA TAYLOR
Extra 40% off sale.  Code JULY40.

LOFT
60% FESTIVAL STYLES AND ADDITIONAL 60% OF SALE.  NO CODE NEEDED.
Wanderlust Maxi

 
STONESCAPE MAXI

TIE DYE TEE SHIRT DRESS

Have a wonderful 4th of July!!



No comments: