Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fall Favorites On a Budget | Under $90

With August just 2 days away I have Fall on the brain.  I think because it is so darn hot here I am dreaming of cooler, crisper air.  Fall and back to school shopping were always favorites of mine.  I still get excited about new Fall clothes even though I am no longer back to school shopping.  There are some amazing deals on Fall clothes right now.  I think as I was researching this post I put half these items in my shopping cart!  They are all under $90 !!  But they look so much more expensive.  Many of them are part of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, so take advantage before the prices go back up Monday.

  I think it would be great with skinny jeans and leggings!
Also comes in a lighter blue stripe.  This honestly reminds me of a Vince I have but a quarter of the price.

This comes in black, gray, and maroon.  Plus it is on sale for $40. Once again looks way more expensive.

I just ordered this in two colors. I am always looking for longer blouses. I picture this with leggings, a cute vest and booties or knee high boots.

Also comes in this Mosaic version which I love.

Comes in 4 colors.  Love the idea of this now with gladiator type flats and then booties in the fall.


I have been wanting to try a pair of Blank denim.  I have heard rave reviews.  I gotta admit they look pretty fabulous for under $100.

I love a plaid coat for Fall.


So gorgeous.  Would be super cute paired with a leather jacket.

I love a cape with skinny jeans.  and pregnant friends I wore capes and ponchos often while pregnant!


I love an Infinity Scarf plus the leopard print is a winning combo.

I never met a snake print I didn't like. This would be a great tote for baby/kid stuff too.

This necklace would look so good with a tee shirt and cardigan.  So many ways you could layer it and wear it.  Comes in 5 color options.

This looks identical to a Joie Blouse I own.  I can't get over the price.  I am sucker for this blue color but it also comes in a few more shades.

Looks identical to a Rag and Bone heathered tee I own. 
I can't believe these are polarized and under $100.  Love the blue lens for Fall too.
I love the classic white/black pattern of this cardigan.  I would pair it with a white or black and leggings for a casual comfy look.

I read that pointy toe flats are in style for this Fall.  These would be great for work or play.  I love the gray color but they also come in black, gold, and brown.

I like that these have a lower heel.  I think they would be great paired with dresses, leggings and skinny jeans.  They also come in black and taupe.




4 comments:

My Life as A Plate said...

Thanks for sharing!! Every time another blogger does a post about the Nordstrom sale I see something else that I "need" Thank goodness for free shipping. I cannot resist that scarf.

Katie S. said...

Love this! I may or may not have just ordered the top two items! Thanks for sharing!

Aja said...

I have the first top ($12 on sale) and the arms are very very tight. The site says to size up and I did to a M and the arms are okay but tight fitting for sure.

Wander and Wine said...

I just ordered the striped hi lo tee from Nordstrom! Thanks for the rec!