Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Off Shoulder Love | 20 Great Options

It is no secret that lately I have been loving the off shoulder look.  I know it is trendy but for now it is one trend I am really digging.  I wanted to round up a few options, and many of them are under $100.
I had a few people ask me about what kind of bra to wear with off shoulder tops and dresses. I just wear my regular strapless bra- this one is a favorite.  The great thing about many of these dresses and tops is you can also wear them on your shoulders too.

I headed to dinner last night in this olive topshop dress.
I just love the Topshop line, such great pieces that are not crazy expensive.  This dress is a thicker material that I really like.
It is also newly available in white too.
 

I switched out my shoes at the last minute for flats.  I am wearing the size 4.

I rounded up 20 other off shoulder looks I am loving.  I tried to denote if they were under $100. There are some great everyday options and dressier options. Pretty sure I will be rocking this trend into Fall.

Also comes in black.

This also comes in coral.  Great for the beach or as a dress.



You may remember me wearing this over the weekend.  It was just reduced to 40% off and now under $60

This dress is on sale and such a beauty.  Also comes in a beautiful yellow color.

Comes in 4 different colors.  I own this in the blue version currently on sale.


This would be gorgeous for a wedding.

Love the hot pink + pom poms!


Another great opton for a wedding or dressier event.

Also comes in the same olive color as the dress I am wearing above.


This is one of my favorites.  I think you could wear into Fall paired with leggings or tights and booties.



You might remember this from what I wore last weekend.  It is embroidered and I love the classic black/white.


I love the white.  This would be beautiful to wear to a wedding shower for a bride or on vacation.

Love the print.  It can totally take you into Fall.

Also comes in white.

I love the stitching detail.  This also comes in a white version.

It also comes in a red color with white stitching.





4 comments:

sha said...

Could you tell me where you got the cream heels in the first picture? I love them!

Emily {Luscious Life & Decor} said...

I love the off the shoulder look, too! I have tops from years ago in my closet that I've started wearing again.

Nat said...

I love the Vince Camuto solid color one and great color options!

Val said...

Im currently obsessed with all things all the shoulder these days..... <3