Monday, March 27, 2017

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Monday. 

Friday was my birthday and I have to say it was a wonderful day.  I am so thankful for my parents and girlfriends for making my day so special.  The last year has been a rough one and their love and support has been amazing.  I am one lucky gal. 

Birthday flowers from a dear friend and the kids gave me this new Nest candle that smells amazing- the scent is White Camellia.

Ready to head out to dinner.
Outfit Details:

We ate dinner at The Grocery one of my favorite spots in Charleston.
My adorable parents.
Fried Oysters + Lamb Meatballs.  Both were so good. We ordered 4 rounds of the oysters we loved them so much.  
They were sweet enough to send me some Churros for dessert candle and all.
 The most insanely delicious dessert.  The dipping sauces are so good.

My girls, just missing my other girl Caycee who was out of town.

We ended the night at Halls with more birthday cake.  
Saturday I felt horrible.  The older I get the more I realize I can't hang and party like I used to.  I spent most of the day watching Netflix and then we had dinner with my parents. 
I found this embroidered blouse and love it.  I am wearing a small.  

Sunday we went to church.
I love how Frances Moon has her legs crossed:)
How gorgeous are these planters we saw on our walk to church?
My outfit.

We hit up Walmart and I found the best round beach towel for under $20- online HERE

Matching pj's and bed sheets.

Have a great start to your week.





6 comments:

R's Rue said...

Blessings.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Happy belated birthday natalie! It looks like a wonderful time. Francis moon looks so grown up in that little legcroased posed. I'm also jealous that you can wakl to church (and in heels no less).

Trish said...

Where is the white blouse your friend has on from? Any idea? So cute!

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

Love seeing these photos. You look just gorgeous and it looked like a wonderful birthday celebration. Wishing you nothing but great things in this coming year, friend. xo

Unknown said...

The white blouse is from Tory Burch.

halcyondays said...

Happy Belated Birthday! FM and Sterling are so stinkin' cute!!