Friday, March 24, 2017

Thoughts For Friday

Happy Friday!  
Today is my birthday and I am looking forward to a fun dinner out with my parents and best gals.  
I ordered this dress to wear and hoping the weather stays warm so I can wear it tonight.  If not I will definitely save it for another occasion because I love it.

Sterling talked me into letting him get a trendy haircut yesterday and I am loving it on him.

I enjoyed this wine with my parents last night. It is a fabulous Sauvignon Blanc from Orin Swift Cellars. I highly recommend it, I am super picky about Sauvignon Blancs because they can be too sweet and this one is perfect. 

I had lunch at Five Loaves this week, hands down one of my favorite lunch spots.  The ham and brie sandwich is amazing.  I also love the mushroom quinoa salad. Actually thinking I should recreate that salad for the blog i love it so much.

Dinner out with my loves.
My friend Melissa was in town from Charlotte, so we enjoyed hanging with her and her two boys.

Loving this embroidered dress I tried on at Madewell this week.
I am obsessed with these new workout pants and they are high waisted too!  They run TTS, I am wearing a small.

After several recommendations I picked this book up and started reading it last night.  So far I am liking it.  It talks about focusing on the important things in life and not wasting your time worrying  about the little things.

New wedges on sale for under $50.

If you don't follow @thebookofprosperity on instagram you should.  The quotes have really resonated with me.  I look forward to what he posts everyday.  






6 comments:

Emmy said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you and your sweet family and friends have a great weekend! Your friend Melissa's boys look like they could be Sterling's brothers :)

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie! I hope you have a great day and a great weekend. Your dress is looks stunning on you - I hope you get to wear it. :)

natasha {schue love} said...

Happy happy birthday Natalie! Hope this is your most fabulous year yet...I think it will be! XO

Taylor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have the best weekend celebrating!!! Love that dress looks gorgeous on you!
xx, Taylor
The Sarcastic Blonde

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!! Keep being fabulous. 😊

Marychris said...

Happy birthday!