Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Spring Dresses | Easter + Graduation + Wedding Ideas

Today I am doing a reader request post all about Spring dresses.  These would be perfect for Easter, graduation and/or a Spring wedding.

First I want to share this dress I ordered last week that just arrived. I have never ordered from Shein before and I know it can be hit or miss but I really love this maxi- and it is on sale for $34.  You can't beat the price.  It is not the best fabric but honestly once you have it on it looks way more expensive than it is.  It reminds me of  DVF dress from a few years ago I loved.  I am wearing a small.



My friend Caycee has this in black and it is so gorgeous and under $100.
I have this dress in green and it is a great classic dress.  Easy to dress up or down.


This dress comes in several gorgeous colors.  Perfect for a Spring wedding.
This beauty comes in several colors and is under $70.  Size down most reviews said it ran large. 
I love the pretty colors and style of this dress.

I can't believe this beauty is only $55!  It also comes in white.  
I am obsessed with this gorgeous purple color.

I always love blue and white stripes.  Such a classic dress.

I am loving all the bright colors and flirty styles in Mara Hoffman's new spring line.  This yellow is so pretty. 

This is under $75 and also comes in white and blue.

I don't love all Lilly prints but this is one of my favorites to date.

I love this pink shade and the fun sleeves.

The back of this dress is so pretty.
also in pink and several other color options HERE.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that first dress is stunning! Your picks are always so spot on for every occasion. I don't even need the maxi but I am 100% getting it. Love it.
xo
Kristen
www.dressingyoudaily.com

Langley said...

The white lace midi dress link is broken. Love it and want to see it in black1