Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Obsessions

Right now Bluefly is running their Friends and Family Sale for the next two days and you can take additional 20% off all purchases.  This blouse is my favorite color blue and already a steal before the 20% off!

This is also part of the Bluefly sale!  It is the perfect neutral color.
It is already 40% off then you get additional 20%!


So I finally jumped on the mirrored lens band wagon.  I went in originally to buy the green lens but left with these rose gold ones and I love them!!  They are super feminine and flattering!


These are my new everyday bracelets.  I pile them on with everything.  I love that they are gold and then have the wrapped detail.  If you sign up for Gorjana emails you can take 15% off your first purchase.



This is the perfect little shift dress for under $100!  You could easily dress this up or down!
Also comes in black.


I am loving these glasses from Furbish.  They are the perfect glass for a margarita!  


Piperlime is offering 20% off all new denim.  I love the JBrand Midrise jeans- they really suck you in.  I am still loving the distressed look and the wash of these jeans.  Use code NEW JEANS.





How adorable are these mocs from Old Navy and they are only $12!!  I picture them with leggings this fall for Frances.

Loving these snakeskin sandals.

I have two of these acrylic trays and love them.  I use one on our coffee table with books and the other for serving.


I am so in love with these plates Paper Snob Shop was sweet enough to send us!  She does all different background images.  They would make an adorable gift!  I want a few more for my two!  She also does the cutest place mats, check out her Etsy shop HERE.







8 comments:

Unknown said...

those plates are so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Nat said...

Love those plates! That Rebecca Taylor top is a gorgeous color

Portuguese Prepster said...

love the top!

caycee said...

You need that top!!! And love the plates, so cute :)

Baby Shopaholic said...

I need that blouse and dress!

mandy mcgregor said...

damn girl I want it all. So many good picks this week! Really want those jbrand jeans, i've been eyeing them since Atlantic-Pacific wore them in the lighter wash and now with the 20% off I'm really needing them...

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love the blue blouse...and the blue highball glasses! Those acrylic trays are awesome too!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I have a huge problem with ray-bans, I want them in every single color!