Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges

I have been in Charlotte the past two days visiting my parents and I always love shopping in the mall.  We don't have a great mall in Charleston so I look forward to browsing the stores!

I had been thinking about ordering this tank top for awhile but never bit the bullet.  I tried it on in the store and loved it.  It is on sale and then you get additional 40% off with code TREAT.  It runs on the large side, I bought a size 2.
and yes that is Sterling making a run for it out of his stroller:)  Shopping with kids ain't easy!





...................................................................................
These are the last two days for the Nordstrom sale, prices go back up August 4th.
Not sure how I missed this before but they have a LaMer special for the sale.  My aunt used to work for LaMer and would give me samples all the time and it really lives up to the hype.  It is still the best face cream I have ever used.

I always love all Jo Malone scents.  This is a great deal for the perfume, lotion, and candle.  Her scents are amazing.

This Nars Dolce Vita color is my favorite go-to everyday lipstick.  It is such a great color without being too over powering.
 I am also in love with these Alor bracelets.
They are expensive but such classic pieces to add to your jewelry collection.  My mom has several of these and I am always borrowing them.  Great for layering!



........................................................................
Rag and Bone Jeans are a must have.  I swear they suck you in and make you look so slim.  These blush ones are the perfect color and on sale!



also on sale is this Rag and Bone Pull Over.  Love the subtle detail.

 ...................................................................................
Equipment is offering 20% off all sale.  Use code EXTRA20OFF
I think by now you know how much I love Equipment! I own this dress in the leopard print it is a great shift dress.

 The colors in this blouse are stunning.  I would love this for Fall!

........................................................................
 Pottery Barns Kids is running a great sale on their Summer stuff.  We have this hooded towel for Frances and love it.  They are 50% off now.  They would make a great baby gift.  Shop all sale towels HERE


 I love the sharks for a little boy.


 A great time to stock up for back to school too.  All lunch boxes and book bags are 50% off.
Shop all book bags and lunch boxes HERE
Love this Stingray set.
I loved Sterling's duffel bag so much I decided I wanted to order Frances Moon one, and of course the Flamingo sold me!  50% off, and if you don't like the flamingo you can just do the stripes.


.....................................................................................
NM Last Call is running a great sale.  I own this blouse and love it.  It is now 60% off!


Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!





1 comment:

Dina said...

Picked up the PB Kids stingray set at the beginning of the summer and it's so cute in person, love the colors for my (sniff sniff last year of preschool) 4 year old lil man! I love when you post about those bracelets, I'm thinking I'd love to start a collection, a nice change from DY!