Thursday, August 20, 2015

These Boots were Made for Walking (and Jumping)

When Rack Room contacted me about working together to promote their shoes for back to school I was excited.  Growing up we frequently bought shoes at Rack Room Shoes but as of recently I had not stopped in.  I forgot how awesome their shoe selection was not just for the kids but adults too.  I was pleased to find they carry my favorite Nike running shoes.  Rack Room always offers buy one pair get one pair 50% off, which is great if you are buying for several members of your family.
 I let the kids choose their shoes and of course they choose cowboy boots.  Since he was two Sterling has loved his cowboy boots and looks like Frances does too:)


I have to admit I think the cowboy boots are pretty adorable. The design on Frances Moon's boots is so cute.

I had to snap a few pictures of my kindergartner:) He looks so grown up in these pictures. 

As you can see the kids are on our trampoline.  They insisted they needed to test the boots out by jumping.
I love this action shot even if it is a touch blurry.

This little lady has become a handful lately.  Really getting her personality and getting sassy.


Don't forget about Rack Room's Shoe to Fit Campaign.  It is a wonderful cause and helps provide shoes to at risk kids at the start of the school year.  You can donate in store or online HERE.  Rack Room matches 100% off all donations up to $300,000.  That is a lot of shoes for children in need!

If you are curious these are the other two pairs I let them choose from Rack Room.  Batman + bright red converse.  Pretty sweet kicks for the new school year!


Thanks to Rack Room Shoes for sponsoring this post and gifting the kids shoes.



3 comments:

Amy said...

Do you think the Converse for toddlers runs a size big like the adult sizes?

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Hey Amy! The definitely run large order down a size for sure!

Jona said...

You have so adorable kids and of course the boots were looking great on them.

Good Wishes
Luxury Bags Singapore