Friday, December 30, 2016

Thoughts For Friday

Happy last Friday of 2016!  What a year!  As always thank you to each and everyone of you who read my blog.  I love all the connections I have made through the blog world.  This blog is my creative outlet and happy place.  I look forward to 2017 and what it has in store.  If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see on my blog in the next year I would love suggestions.  Email me or leave a comment! 

A few pics from Christmas.  This year I tried to unplug a bit over the holidays and not have my phone out as much so I didn't take a ton of pictures.  

Cookies and carrots for Santa and his Reindeer.

All the cousins.
My parent's Christmas tree, it is even more stunning in person.  Tree goals.
I wore this cold should sweater for Christmas Eve paired with some festive necklaces.

My parent's celebrated their 41st wedding anniversary 2 days after Christmas.  How cute are they??
I have a wedding come up in February and I am searching for a fun new dress.
I love this Ted Baker dress.
I wanted to share a picture of the back of the Vince Blouse I shared Tuesday.  It is now 60% off and such a great classic staple to add your closet.  I love the back detail. It runs on the large side, I am wearing a size 2. 

New candle I picked up that smells amazing.   I always like a fresh candle for the New Year.  
Favorite workout top is back in stock and out in this new pink color.

I am loving this Mara Hoffman that is now reduced.  Looks like it may be a bit short as a dress so I would pair it with skinny jeans or leggings.   



I am planning on indulging this weekend but getting back on track Monday.  I used this cookbook a lot last January it is great for clean eating but not depriving yourself.  The recipes are really good.

I am totally addicted to Carpool Karaoke.  I can't stop watching every episode several times.
Gigi New York is running their End of Year Closet sale.  Lots of great pieces and they are 30-40% off.  You can shop all the sale HERE
The convertible clutch, one of my favorites is now 50% off in many colors.  I love that you can carry it as a cross body or remove the straps and carry it as a clutch.
2017 Goals.




3 comments:

CHSlove said...

Where is Matt? Haven't seen him in a while...

Meghan @ I'm Fixin' To said...

Your kids are adorable! And I love that 2017 goal list! xx, I'm Fixin' To

Lindsay said...

Always love your recipes! And would love to see more of your honest mom moments...it's so refreshing to see someone talk about all the hard stuff, rather than just acting like things are Pinterest-perfect! Your honesty always makes me feel better as a mom! 😄