Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thoughts For Thursday

Lots of randoms today.

Anthropologie is running their Spring dress sale and dresses + rompers are 25% off.  I tried on these beauties yesterday.  Loved them both but ended up just buying the striped one.
A few other dresses I am loving, all 25% off.



I tried out a new restaurant here called Panchito & Lefty.  It is real authentic Mexican food.  I loved the atmosphere- they have a great patio area and the inside was super chill too.
We shared the soft shell crab burrito and veggie quesadilla.  Both were delicious.  They hand make all their shells and they were so good.
and of course guacamole.

A recent outfit.  This dress is now 60% off.  I am wearing a small.

Sterling had an art show at school Tuesday night.  It was so cute to see the kid's artwork and they were all so proud.
Picture day at Frances Moon's school.

Lunch this week- Loaded Veggie Couscous.  This saves well for several days.  I usually try and use whole wheat couscous to make it healthier.

I ordered this one shoulder top from JCrew and love it but it runs way large.  I am wearing the 4 and need to exchange for a 2 but it is so cute in person.
One my favorite embroidered dresses from last year is back in stock.
Lip color is Nars Danceteria

I always love hearing others favorite kid books and this one is Frances Moon's current favorite.  She requests it most nights.

I forgot to mention this product on my post yesterday it is a new Tata Harper one I am loving.  It is for spot treatment and it really works.  I applied it to 2 zits last week and 2 days later they were gone.

Have a great day!









No comments: