Thursday, April 17, 2014

NDM Style : Seeing Spots

In the words of the wise Jenna Lyons " As far as I am concerned, leopard is a neutral." and I could not agree with her more.  It is no secret,  I am a huge fan of leopard print (well really any animal print)!
This outfit makes me pretty darn happy because its time to wear white jeans and I am wearing leopard:)




 I will say it again the Rag and Bone white skinny jeans are the best white jeans you will find.
They are flattering and not see thru and fit perfectly.  They run TTS.  I don't recommend going down a size in white jeans because you really don't want your white jeans too tight.


I am loving the Bablebar\ Nordstrom Earrings they were sweet enough to send me.  I thought I would wear them more for special occasions but actually love them for everyday wear to jazz up an outfit!
They are such a steal only $34- these would make super cute bridesmaid gifts too!
 

The Leopard blouse is pretty much perfection.  I love that is in lighter spring colors.  Rebecca Taylor makes the best blouses!  For those curious I am wearing a size 2 in the blouse, I find her blouses run on the large side.  It was just marked down so snag it while its on sale:)


My mom and I traded cross body bags, I have the blue and she has the gray, so it was fun to switch things up.  I am loving the gray embossed one it really goes with everything.   It comes in like 10 different colors too, an awesome everyday purse.  I love all my Gigi New York bags.



Of course I am wearing my favorite Dolce Vita Sandals again- I told you I love them and now they are on sale!  Locals stop in Thera M they have them in stock there,  that is where I bought mine:)



This is one of my favorite outfits for a night out with the girls or a day running errands!

You can shop my whole look here:




16 comments:

Natalie said...

Gorgeous look! Totally agree with Jenna, loving the leopard. Also love that cross body bag, seems like the perfect size.

Jillian said...

love that top!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

melinda said...

Love the look but wow we who really runs errands in a $1000 outfit???

Delta Daisies said...

Love that outfit! Those jeans are hanging out in my shopping bag! I just blogged about them today!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love that blouse!!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

Leopard is most definitely a neutral. Love this outfit. Xx.

Unknown said...

Legs for DAYS! You look gorgeous...love anything leopard! You know that!

Unknown said...

You look amazing Natalie!

Lyna said...

Love this outfit! I've been searching for the perfect white jeans and I think I may give these a try! :)

Natalia { All the Things, etc } said...

Rebecca Taylor makes the BEST blouses. You look great, Natalie!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I need to break out my white jeans. I have the Joe's jean version and I love them too. Rag & Bone look excellent. I just can't pull the $189 trigger!~ :-)

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

You look freaking adorable!! And your skin is perfection!!!

Val said...

Ordering that blouse immediately - you are looking fabulous.

Courtney @ Missthirdgrade.com said...

CUTE!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love your look...leopard is my fave!

graywolff said...

is the blouse SHEER?