Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Obsessions

First off for all my local friends, the insanely talented Jamie Meares from Furbish Studio is in town hosting a pop up shop tomorrow from 10-4.  You should definitely stop by, it will be filled with tons of fabulous stuff!


If you are looking for the perfect pair of nude/camel heels then look no further.  After I saw Liz wearing these in several posts, I fell in love with them.  I had been on the hunt for some neutral heels and these are just perfect.  I have been wearing mine nonstop because they go with everything.


This is what they look like on.

I was beyond excited when I saw this top version like the dress I posted a few weeks ago.  Love the neon and white.


I was lucky enough to meet the owner and designer, Yosi, of this awesome shoe line last weekend.  I fell in love with his ballet flats.  They are comfortable, chic, and affordable.  They come in so many great colors and patterns so check out the Yosi Samra Site.  I am smitten with my pair!




I love this floral tee.  The colors are so fresh for Summer.   I tried this on over the weekend and it was such a cute fit- looked awesome with white jeans!



I wore this cover-up while I was in Dallas last weekend and got several requests where it was from.  It is from JCrew and currently 30% off with code GOSHOP!  It runs on the large side, I am wearing an XS.  It also comes in neon pink and white.




I am so lusting after this Vince dress.  Vince dresses are my absolute favorite, I just wish they were a little cheaper!  But the quality and fit is fantastic.

I love these Lulu & Georgia Baskets, they are so fabulous and would look awesome on any patio or deck!

 
I just adore this Canvas tote for Summer.  It would be a great everyday purse, pool bag, or diaper bag!


Baby Gap is killing it this year, how precious is this swimsuit??


also loving this tiered stripe dress.




11 comments:

Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home said...

I am kind of obsessed with those heels since I saw you post them on IG last week while packing. Also loving the bright blue color. How are they on the comfort scale, as heels go??

caycee said...

Love it all mama!! Taylor's little lobster one piece is arriving today and I must say I am excited!!!

Delta Daisies said...

Grabbing that J.Crew tunic! So cute!

Leslie said...

I love those hanging baskets. You and your sister look so cute!

Unknown said...

Those heels are my absolute favorite too!! And that little lobster one piece is so stinkin' cute!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

In love with your madewell pumps, perfection!

Alexa said...

Love that J Crew tunic. Looks so cute on you too!

Ashley said...

So funny, I ordered that D.Ra top a month ago & I'm waiting not-so-patiently for it to come in bc I can't wait to wear it!

Megan said...

Love all of these items except for those YS flats...I'm sorry but every time I see those I just think they look like some weird sock you would use to try on shoes with at the department store. Not very flattering. One of the only things I am not with you on! I am however, in love with those madewell pumps! :)

Unknown said...

LOVING those flats!!! i really want a pair. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

i like to know if i can post my handbags pictures in your informative blogs ,or if i can write blog post about handbags in this blog or your site.
http://www.wholesalesion.com