Thursday, April 17, 2014

The One Dress You Need From The Shopbop Sale

Today is the last day of the Shopbop Friends and Family sale.  Don't forget to use code INTHEFAMILY14 for 25% off your order.  Thanks to Amazon Prime my order already arrived and I highly recommend this Amanda Uprichard dress!  I was a good girl and just ordered one thing, trying to be selective and add pieces I will wear often to my closet and this dress is just that.

First of all Cobalt blue is like my favorite color ever and the fit of this dress is amazing.  I love the cut out detail the side.  It also comes in black which would be such a classic dress to own. So order this dress while you can with 25% off!


 and to see how it looks on a real person and not a model:)
The color is even more vibrant in person!




The pictures don't do it justice it is even better in person trust me.  Such a great dress for any event!
Word.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute and also my favorite color. I love Amanda Uprichard dresses but can sometimes find them to be on the shorter side. It looks great on you!