Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Obsessions


I am convinced I need this dress for the holidays.    The gator print, color, and style make me swoon.

These booties are out of my budget but a girl can dream.   They are gorgeous!!

The girls at Cooper and Ella were sweet enough to send me this blouse and I adore it.  Great for work or play.  Their blouses are a great price point too.


This is a great tunic to pair with leggings.  I own a few Riller and Fount pieces and they are so soft and versatile.



This is hands down my favorite holiday candle.  I am not ashamed to admit I put mine out this weekend and lit it.  Ready for everything Christmas.  It smells amazing.
This is on my Christmas list, such a gorgeous coffee table book.

I am loving this new Joie Blouse.  It comes in such pretty colors!

I am kind of loving the fact that bucket bags are making a comeback.  This is my favorite version I have seen.  The color and gold hardware are just perfect.

If you need a camisole for layering this is a great one. Comes in nude and black.  Great alone in the summer or so cute under a cardigan or leather jacket as well.

These are my new favorite workout pants.  The material is fabulous and they sit higher up and suck you in, plus the colors are awesome.


I have been all about long necklaces lately.  This one is stunning. I like the vintage feel of it and the gold would go with everything!  Extra 30% off right now too!

Lastly Saks just did some major markdows- it is worth taking a browse.  My Rag and Bone Nicole Long Sleeve Tee was marked down.  This is the long sleeve version of the tank one I loved and I have been wearing this one non-stop.  A great buy.



The acid wash V-Neck version of the Rag and Bone Tee is also reduced 40% off.  I wear mine at least once a week.  I am wearing a small in both shirts.


 Also reduced is the striped Miller Tee.  Another favorite of mine (I know so many favorites but I swear by Rag and Bone Tees, they are my go to casual wear).  Wearing a small.






10 comments:

Kyle said...

Always love your obsession posts! The TB book is on my wish list, too!

Jillian said...

i love that moira tie blouse! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

You definitely need that gator dress! I love love it! And you and me both are excited about the bucket bags. GiGi has a good one, too!

www.XOLindsay.blogspot.com

Chelsea Mac said...

Great selections! The Tory Burch book is really fantastic and beyond the gorgeous content, the narrative that goes along with it is so well done.

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Unknown said...

I own the gator dress in the 'top' version! It's beautiful but be warned it runs on the large side. I am normally a 8-10 Uk in French connection and am wearing a size 6 UK in that top. Purchase!
Rec from rainy England

Jamie Morton said...

Such a great post! My favorites are: Riller and Fount Adeline Tunic, Rag and Bone Classic V Acid Wash Tee and Nicole Tee. Thanks so much for sharing.
Carpet cleaners Fulham

Unknown said...

I love the way Frances Moon is looking at your glass of wine! Girl has good taste! haha

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Oh that dress is gorgeous, love the style!

The Grass Skirt Blog said...

I love everything here, and you always look so cute. :)

The Grass Skirt
The Mini Skirt

Ames said...

Hi Natalie! Love your blog! Wanted to tell you that the booties were on the look4less blog recently. Check out the Steve Madden Powerwlk booties.