Saturday, November 8, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Deals

Happy Saturday Friends.  Some great deals going on this weekend, a good time to start Christmas shopping!

Gap is running their Friends and Family event, with 40% off, use code GAPFAM
Love these Christmas PJS for Frances. 

and I got these for Sterling

I also think this embroidered plaid top is so cute.  Lots of great kid stuff!
 Love this adorable sweater and hat for Sterling!


..................................................................................
Sephora is having their Friends and Family Event you can take 20% off the entire site.
Use code GIFTVIB at checkout- you do have to sign up to be a beauty insider to get the deal.
I am tempted to buy this Josie Maran skincare set, it is $39 with additional 20% off.  I have been wanting to try her line, heard wonderful things about it.
 If you need bronzer I swear by the Nars Laguna Bronzer.
I also love the Nars lipstick- Dolce Vita and Gipsy are two of my favorites.

.........................................................

I love these Vince Pumps, such classic pumps.  Vince shoes are always well made, these are 40% off.

The Rebecce Minkoff Mini Quilted Bag is now 50% off.  I own this purse and carry it all the time.  The color goes with everything.


The House of Harlow Station Necklace is 40% off.  I own this in tan and wear it often.  I just love the emerald green, would be so fabulous for the holidays.

I love this Skagen watch, I have been on the hunt for a great everyday watch and may order this.  
This Missoni ZigZag Scarf is 33% off- comes in three different colors.


...................................................................
West Elm is offering 15% off cleareance with code YIPPEE, 20% off lighting, tableware, linens, and coffee tables!
I just love these glasses for the holidays!

I also love these mirrored chargers, I am thinking about them for my Thanksgiving table.

This cheese knive set would make a great stocking stuffer or hostess gift.

..........................................................................
Banana Republic is also offering 30% off full priced items, use code BREXCITED.
I really like this v-neck pullover.  The black and white would go go with everything!
 and I am obsessed with the color of this sweater- so gorgeous!

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!





8 comments:

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Get the Josie Maran set. You'll love it!!!! I have a Skagen similar to that and love it for the Fall!

Unknown said...

you should totally make your insta photo today into a holiday card... it captures literally everything into a single photo. Matt in his ratty red polo and dad jeans, your kids looking miserable because they are never doing anything kid appropriate (perhaps they had a long day of mommy drinking her "medicine" and learning how to arrange flowers. And you in an outfit like you're dressed up with nowhere to go... if you could add an undisclosed rstyle link somewhere in the caption, it would be the single best holiday card ever

Preppy Southern Belle said...

I'll take one of everything! And the sephora sale alone is making me poor!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Great finds! I am going to add several of these to my Christmas list! Esp the Missoni scarf :)

Unknown said...

those two banana republic finds are not included in the sale just an FYI. They are considered "BR PICKS" and those are excluded. bummer

abby said...

People who post mean comments need to find something better to do with their time!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for posting this watch! I just ordered it and I can't wait to get it! And sorry for the rude comment that you got. I cannot get over how RUDE that was and none of it true in the slightest. You seem like a really great mom, friend, wife and cook. I am still waiting for you to make a cookbook!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

I found those gold cheese knives at Homegoods for $5! Talk about a steal!