Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Tuesday y'all!  I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!  As I mentioned Friday we have been in Figure Eight for the weekend.  We are having such a great time here.

Friday morning Sterling finished his last day of nature camp.  This camp was so awesome we will be doing it again next year.  He was so excited everyday to tell me about all the cool stuff he saw and learned about.  We signed up through the Charleston Museum for any locals interested.

After camp we packed up and hit the road.
What I wore for the drive/first day.
The kids were super excited to arrive and check out our house and amazing view for the week!
Several of you asked about Frances Moon's blouse- you can find it here and also in a dress version.
Our deck and view is pretty amazing.

We have been spending lots of time at the beach swimming and building lots of sand castles.



Love that my sweet Sterling is such a Mama's boy.

Loving this off shoulder dress with straps.  It is cotton, has pockets and is so comfy!  I wore it for dinner one night over the weekend.
We have all spent lots of time cuddling with cousin Rutledge.  
and cousin Maxton.

We celebrated my Dad's birthday over the weekend.  So special we were all able to be together.
I wore my Mara Hoffman dress that is now on sale.

We always love the 4th of July in Figure Eight.  They do a fun parade and then have a party with jump castles, face painting, food and a band.  We were able to watch some of the parade from our front deck.
We left Rutledge at home with my parents and just took the older kids to the party.
The highlight for Sterling and Frances was the face painting station.

That night we grilled out and watched fireworks.  Wearing blue and white- just missing the red!
I am wearing a size one in this dress for reference.
We couldn't end the night without sparklers.

 We love DD and Big Poppie.  





1 comment:

Marychris said...

My kids call my mom DD too! She was intended to be GG, but she came out as DD :)