Saturday, July 30, 2016

Weekend Deals and Steals

I hope you all are having a great Saturday!  It is hotter than hot here so we are headed to the pool and then to a crabbing party this afternoon!  

A few fabulous weekend deals:

Some additions to the sale and certain items were restocked.  

These Pumps are sitting in my cart I just can't decide between the navy or moss green for Fall.  I like that the heel is not crazy high and the spike detail.   I love a cute pump paired with skinny jeans and I figure I can wear these for church as well.


This Bobbi Brown set now comes in a nude option.  I love my pink set so much I am contemplating this one.  I actually have enjoyed the lip crayon the most which is funny because I have never used one before.  It gives the perfect subtle hint of color.

I don't know how I missed this Cashmere sweater but I love it.  It has the cutest zip back and comes in 6 color options.
I bought this Missoni Scarf last year and I can't tell you how much I wear it.  I love the black and white because it would go with everything but I also love the pinks and purples for a fun pop of color.




Scroll through to see some of my favorites all under $100.








Extra 30% off sale items
This ruffle sleeve tee is super cute.
The perfect beach tote, already 50% off then you get an extra 30% off!  

Extra 40% off all sale items, use code SALE40
This dress is a favorite of mine.  My mom loved mine so much she bought one too.  
I also love this off shoulder dress.  Such pretty colors.
This would be perfect for Fall.
40% off all tops.  I stopped in the store this week and picked up these 3 tops.




Extra 50 off final sale, use code SALEONSALE
also in coral

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!



3 comments:

Simply Tasheena said...

Great list!

Carli said...

Navy!!! :)

Katharine @ SouthernBourbonMountains said...

What size in the Zella Live in Leggings??? I'm a 4 (its tight as hell though) at Lulu