Friday, July 1, 2016

Thoughts For Friday + Best July 4th Sales

TGIF and Hurray for the long weekend!  We are off to Figure Eight with my entire family for the next week.  It is one of my favorite spots.   Sterling and Frances are at such a fun age this year and they are so excited about building sandcastles, swimming and playing on the beach!


Frances Moon's obsession with lipstick continues.  Take a close look she opened up every single lipstick I own trying to find the perfect shade of hot pink.  Girl knows what she likes.

Frances Moon and I twinning in our Mara Hoffman.  I bought these probably 2 years ago on clearance and her dress finally fits her!  

Right before we left for St Maarten we made one of my favorite salads- Chopped BLT.  It had honestly been almost a year since I last made it last and I forgot how amazing it is.  Such a great Summer Salad.
My friend Ann originally painted these paintings for our bedroom but we got a new rug and they no longer matched so I gave them to my sister.  She hung them in my nephew Rutledge's nursery and they look so good!!  You can check out some of Ann's other work HERE, she is super talented.
Speaking of Rutledge, how precious is he??   Gives me major baby fever, but at least I can get my snuggles with him.

I tried on this dress recently at Anthropologie and now I am wishing I bought it.  Loved the print.

I mentioned before that I read both The Weekenders and The Nest in St Maarten.  I highly recommend both.  I am now halfway through The Nightingale and loving it.  I was hesitant to read a book based around the war because I usually like a light hearted Summer read but it is so good so far.

A fun new appetizer to try is skewers with Mozzarella, Peaches and Basil.  Like a Caprese salad but with ripe peaches.  Really light and tasty.  This would be great drizzled with a balsamic glaze too.

Love this.



JULY 4TH SALES
LOTS of sales are going on right now!  

Extra 40% off sale, use code FIREWORKS
This dress is one I own and really like the style.
also on sale is this white off shoulder.  It comes to almost 75% with this discount.  Order down a size as it runs on the large side. I am wearing a size 2.

30% off Summer colors
I love the Chelsea Crossbody because you van carry it as a crossbody or clutch.  The blush color is the perfect neutral too.
I also really like the Uber Clutch.  It is oversized so it can hold everything you need.

Major Summer Sale- save up to 70% off.
You can check out my post HERE with my favorites!

20% off all white and blue jewelry.  I have both the white and navy rice beads and love them for layering.



extra 30% off sale items with code SUNSHINE




50% off everything, use code JULY4TH


40% off full price items, use code jULY40
This blouse is now 40% off and the shorts are extra 60% off
love this blouse, reminds me of Tibi but way cheaper.

Extra 50% off sale, no code needed

I have these and love them! 
Final sale up to 75% off.

Extra 35% off sale prices.











1 comment:

Melissa said...

Where did your sister purchase the rug that is in her son's nursery?