Thursday, October 13, 2016

Shopbop Sale Part 2 | Items in my Closet

I wanted to share a few other items from the Shopbop sale that I own and love.  I can't believe how fast sizes are selling out, I had a few things in my cart that quickly disappeared.  
Don't forget to use MAINEVENT16 when you check out. 

I have a size small in this dress.  I have worn it with sandals and boots so it is pretty versatile.  I really love the colors for Fall.


I wear an XS in this style.  This is one of my favorite Mara styles.  It is great for church, running errands or going out.

This is hands down my favorite off shoulder blouse.  I own the green, blue, and black colors.  This runs on the large side so size down a size.  I wear an XS.

The blue is now more a navy color.

One of my favorite everyday purses.  I am carrying the blue version above.
I don't even need to explain my love for leopard, it runs deep.  This dress is one of those dresses that you throw on and feel like a million bucks.  My sister has borrowed this so many times I keep telling her she needs to buy her own!  It runs TTS, I am wearing a small.


The best leggings ever. I wear in size small in these.  


I love these flats, they are so comfy they feel like you are wearing slippers!
This is a similar style to the first dress. I just love all of Mara's patterns, they make me happy.  I am wearing a small in this dress.  It also looks really cute with gray boots.



I have this in a dark brown color from a few years ago.  You can't beat the price. 

also in a vegan leather option under $100.

This is already on sale so with the discount it comes to under $100.  Also comes in a pretty blue/white color.  I am wearing a small.


The Newton style is my favorite.  They sit higher up and are a slim fit.   I find they run TTS.  I love this darker blue.  
This dress is great for during the day.  I am wearing a small.  I love this new red color for Fall.  I also own the black version as well.

I know Summer is over but if you have a vacation coming up or live somewhere warm this cover-up is the best. I have both the long and short versions.  They are so soft, sometimes I even sleep in mine!
also in a long version.

The best flip flops.  I wear these every single day. This tan color is my favorite.

Here are the items I have purchased so far:
Of course I keep going back and adding new things to my cart.  It is so hard to decide.







1 comment:

dinnerordessert said...

Would love to know where you are eating in NYC!