Saturday, October 29, 2016

Weekend Style + Best Deals

Happy Saturday!  I hope everyone is enjoying the start to the weekend.  My parents are down here visiting, they had some damage to their condo during Hurricane Matthew so they are dealing with that but we are excited to have them in town.  Today we have a birthday party and plan to do a little home shopping. 

I wore this off shoulder blouse for dinner last night.  I am still loving the off shoulder trend.  I loved the fall floral print on this one and it is under $70.  I am wearing the US 6 size.



Baublebar is offering 25% off the entire site.  I love all my jewels from there but these two earrings are my favorite.
Use code BOO25 for the discount.



I think I am going to order these for the Holidays.

Gigi New York is running a Halloween promotion as well.  You can earn gifts depending on how much money you spend.

50% off sweaters.  I went back this week and bought the gray vest like my tan because it is only $35 right now.  I am wearing a small.
Gray Vest | Tee | Jeans | Shoes also in several other colors HERE
I also picked up this sweater.  Runs large I am in an XS.

Nordstrom did some new mark downs.  
I have this off shoulder top in the red color and love it.  There are 3 colors left and they are on sale for $16!!  I am wearing the red version in the picture up top. 



I am loving this skull scarf.  It comes in so many colors and is only $19!   It reminds of the Alexander McQueen ones.  

I also like this one, it is only $30.  I don't why but I love skull scarves:)

I love this Vince Drape front vest that is now 60% off.  Would be great paired with leggings or jeans.

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

Ramona said...

That blouse in the top photo is gorgeous! You have amazing style! Happy weekend!