Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Obsessions + LIKEtoKNOW.it App

I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start! First of all super exciting news is the new Liketoknow.it App has launched.  It is crazy what technology can do these days.  The app is free in the app store and it allows you to be able to screen shot an image and immediately shop it.  What makes it different from liketoknow.it is that you don't have to wait for an email, you can immediately shop.


Here is how it works:
1) Download the liketoknow.it app
2) Once you download it you will sign and it will walk you through the steps to set up.
3) If you see one of my pictures on instagram you want to shop simply take a screen shot. The cool thing is this also works with snapchap, facebook, and instastories.  You will be able to shop from all these outlets as well.  The picture will have a small watermark in the right hand corner so you know it will work with the app. 
4) About 10-15 secs after you screen shot the image you will receive a notification from the liketoknow.it app with all the products ready to shop. 
5) The app will open or you can open the app to see all the products and shop. 

Regular liketoknow.it will still work the same.  So if you prefer to just like a picture and receive an email it works that way too! 

Now onto a few things I am loving.

I wore this yesterday.  I love the ruffle sleeve detail.  Tee shirt dresses are my favorite because they are so effortless and comfortable for running around with the kids. I am wearing a size 1 (small).

also wearing Necklaces | Sandals | Purse


This is super cute, comes in several colors and is under $50.

Such a classic maxi dress that you could dress up or down.  Also comes in navy and black and is under $70.

Major love for this tassel dress.

Dolce vita shoes are my favorite!  They are always so comfy.
I also love the flat version as well.
I just ordered this.  I have the long sleeve version in 2 colors and love the style.

These are the best.  They just came out with some new colors and I am loving this blue.


This also comes in black.  The lace detail is so pretty.

I am loving the new Lake Pj's abstract designs.  I own a few pairs of these and they are so soft!  They make a great gift for a new mom too:)

I have this in black from last year and love it.  Such a flattering one piece.  I am obsessed with this blue color it just came out in.

I love the soft colors and style of this dress.

Love these pretty pastel colors.

I am loving the new Candyshop Vintage spring rice beads colors.  I have been into layering the green and pink together! 

I ordered these in the tan before our trip to St John.  They are super light weight and come in several colors.

I love the side detail on this.

I am always on the look out for cute jean shorts.  These are under $50.






No comments: