Friday, March 3, 2017

Thoughts For Friday

TGIF!  
I am so excited because this weekend is the Wine + Food Festival!  It is one of my favorite weekends.  Be sure to follow my instagram as I will be sharing snaps from the event!!  Most events are sold out but I believe there are still a few tickets left for the tent event Sunday!


I had originally ordered this dress to wear this weekend for the Festival but looks like it may be too chilly.  I love the dress so I will def be saving it for another event.  I ordered both the white and black and loved both.  I am having a hard time deciding which color to keep but I am leaning towards the white.  It comes fully lined with a slip and is now 40% off.  I am wearing a size small.
Sterling joined his school tennis team and has been doing such a great job.  He doesn't love many sports so I am glad we found we semi-likes:)
Dressed up for Dr. Suess day today!

My parents have been in town all week after helping with the kid last weekend while I was in St John.  I took my mom to Butcher and Bee (my favorite lunch spot) and she loved it.  We tried out the Turmeric ting juice and it was amazing.  It was a mix of coconut water, turmeric, and cayenne.

I have been using this face cream and love it.  It smells amazing and really hydrates your skin.

Several of you wanted to know about the chiropractor and my experience.  I have gone 3 times now and feel like it has really helped.  I originally went because I was having bad lower back pain.  He adjusted my back and has been working on loosening up my lower back muscles.  He said my lower back was sprained.  He does a combination of cracking my back, pushing on muscles to loosen them and using the table to realign my back.  Then after St John my neck and shoulder were killing me.  After seeing him once the next day they were better. The neck cracking freaked the crap out of me but it worked.  For locals wondering I went to Dr. Basset at Harborview Chiropractor.  Several friends recommended him and he has been great.  

I ordered this dress and these shoes from the Shopbop sale and love both.  I also ordered these sunglasses, my friend Krystine had them and I LOVED them.  The sale ends tomorrow use code GOBIG17 to save. 
I am hoping to wear the dress to a Wine and Food event today.

A few of you wanted to know about the goody bags I made Sterling and Frances before I left town.  Whenever I leave town I try and do this as a treat for them (and to make me feel less guilty for leaving).  I remember when my parents traveled they would leave us goodies and my dad would even leave us a note for each day they were gone.  It suck with me and I like to do the same for the kids.  I usually just go to the drugstore and get a few small things.  I do small toy, a coloring or art book, a piece of their favorite candy, and sometimes a small stuffed animal. 

My sweet girl.

Have a great weekend!





1 comment:

Christina said...

GIRLLL you are crushing me with the w&f reminder!!!! wahhh, i should've come back for a visit!!