Thursday, March 23, 2017

What I Wore | Plaid Off Shoulder Blouse

Lately I have been loving plaid.  Sometimes I feel like plaid can be more geared towards Fall but I have seen some great Spring options lately.  This blouse is perfect for Spring.  I paired it with back jeans but it is also super cute with jean shorts. 


 Excuse the massive amount of wind in these pictures.  It was super windy the day we shot these pictures. 
I love the shoulder tie detail.  The blouse runs TTS, I am wearing a size small.
I know I show these earrings often but they are seriously the best!   Super light weight and they go with so many outfits.
Arm candy on repeat (and please ignore my nails, the gel nail struggle is real.  I want to peel them all off every time ).


I tried on this plaid dress yesterday and love it.  Would make such a cute Easter dress and is currently on sale and under $70.  Runs TTS, I am wearing a size 4.

Scroll through to see some other Spring plaid favorites.



You can shop my look below:






5 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is not plaid, it's gingham. You are correct, plaid is definitely more of a fall/winter pattern.

A Dash of Pretty said...

SO cute and I am the same with the gels! The struggle is real!!

Ramona said...

You look so pretty. Those earrings go perfectly with that top!

graywolff said...

I think of the first blouse as more of a buffalo check rather than plaid..very trendy for spring!
Gel...powder...shellac...by any name they destroy your natural nail...I learned the hard way.