Thursday, March 16, 2017

What I Wore | Black Tunic Dress


Last year I bought this dress from Anthropologie and it was my favorite.  It was made out of the perfect material that was soft (not cotton), didn't really wrinkle,  and was not clingy.  Well that same line came out with a new dress in a different style and I am obsessed.  
It is a light weight dress and perfect casual or dressed up.  The best news is when I went to look up the dress for this post I saw it was reduced and now 50% off!!  I promise you will love this dress.  I am wearing the black but it also comes in a dark green color as well.
The dress runs TTS, I am wearing a small.

This pendant necklace is a favorite of mine.  Great alone or layered.
I ordered these sandals during the Shopbop Sale and they are super versatile.  Great paired with jeans and dresses.  They run TTS.  I just saw they also come in a wedge version HERE- so cute and on major sale.


You can shop my look below:







1 comment:

R's Rue said...

Love.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com