Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday, Friday

I knew it was going happen, what with a two year old coughing and sneezing in my face and wiping his runny nose all over me.  Yep, I caught the crunk from my little man.  I'm exhausted and just want to sip hot tea all day and watch trashy TV shows.   Sadly, that is not a reality so I will power on.  I guess after kids you never truly get a sick day!


Thank you for all your suggestions yesterday. I ended up picking up the JCREW Saturday pants and adore them. And best part they were on sale it's like it was my lucky day and we were meant to be.  I highly recommend these. They are so comfortable.  I put them on yesterday at 5 and rocked them til I went to bed!


In other news, I enjoyed some delish red wine at my parents.  This was such a delicious red wine called Dry Creek Vineyard Cabernet.


I am officially obsessed with Nashville.  It is one of my favorite TV shows on right now.  I love the whole cast and I may have downloaded a few of the songs for IPod!


I was however kind of disappointed with the new Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  Everyone just seemed really fake and staged.  Don't worry of course I am going to keep watching it but so far not as good as the first season.  Can't decide what I think of David Foster's wife yet.....


Have a great weekend!  I am off for some retail therapy with my mom and praying I feel better soon! 



22 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I hope you feel better! I am sort of obsessed with Yolanda (David Foster's wife). She used to be a famous Dutch model. I love her accent. She seems so normal and classy. Only time will tell!!

I wish I watched Nashville. It's something I would normally watch and I like some country music.

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Nashville is AWESOME! It's the country version of Smash! Hope you feel better soon! I've had a cough for 6 weeks.... There's one nasty bug going around.

caycee said...

Those pants look amaze on you hot mama! I promise I am going to take you over to the lounge side ;) Did a post just for you today hehe! Now get back cause I am already missing my bff!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

MOTHER! I missed Nashville last night. And you bet I'm bringing my Saturday pants along to the mountains with me this weekend.

So sorry you're not well :( Get better soon!

megan said...

Love Nashville! I missed this week's episode but I bet it was a good one. Going shopping with the grandma after Thanksgiving so I'll have to add those lounge pants to my list! Hope you feel better soon!!

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

ahh thats the worst, well try to get some rest and rellllaxxxx. i started watching real housewives too and OMG i get so mad at some of those women as if im involved in the shower lol its redic how into it i get!

Http://ellenross.blogspot.com

Christina said...

A smile is much prettier than a frown!

Maggie said...

Hope you feel better, retail therapy sounds like it could do the trick!

I love Nashville too! The music is so great. My favorite song so far is "Fade Into You" and I am impressed/surprised Hayden P is actually singing.

Have a good weekend!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Lov that quote! I hope you feel better soon. Its so hard when your sick and have a little one to take care of. Try to get some rest. I am hooked on Nashville too! And I downloaded some songs as well. My hubs says I have a new addiction!

Pink and Fabulous said...

Feel better! It's so hard to get sick with kiddos :( I LOVE Nashville! I have been downloading the songs too. They're so good! And I totally agree about RHOBH. It wasn't the same. I miss Camille. Feel better soon!

Hannah said...

Those J.Crew pants look so comfy! I have to run grab some makeup in a bit and maybe I'll pop into J.Crew nice they are beside each other. :) Did you get something new from Tory Burch, too?? Have fun with your mom, I hope you feel better! XO

Unknown said...

Oh, feel better friend. I need some Saturday pants . . only I plan to call them Monday-Friday pants as well! ;) Housewives = boo so far.

Unknown said...

we are watching Nashville too! It's awesome!

natasha {schue love} said...

Awww hope you feel better! Love the new leggings from JCrew! And I feel the same way about Real Housewives of BH. Not too sure...

Unknown said...

Also OBSESSED with Nashville! It's soo good! And not sure about Bev Hills either. Kim, though sober, still seems nuts to me ,right?

Poppy's Mom said...

The pants look great on you and they sound so comfy! How is the sizing? Do they run true to size or a little big?

Kerr said...

I feel your pain, I have been sick all week. I think I am finally getting Over it thank goodness. I hope you feel better soon!
Nashville is so great. Love the music! And I read that the actors are really singing.

Val said...

Cute pants momma. I love me some trashy shows. Bev Hills LOVE LOVE LOVE. I haven't watched Nashville yet. I better get on top of that one.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Dang it on the being sick, no fun, no fun at all )c: I guess that was good timing on the new lounge pants, eh? (c: Hope you are back up and running soon, sweets!

Unknown said...

I bought the jcrew pants this weekend too! You look great in them!

Lili said...

im beginning to love Yolanda!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

OMG- I can't believe I missed the Beverly Hills crew!