Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hide Your Credit Cards....

So let me start by saying I am already over Day Light Savings.  Sterling woke me up at 5:00am today.  He did not want to get in bed and cuddle he wanted me up and at em at the wee hour of 5:00.  I realized there was no going back to sleep with a whiny two year old yelling at me,  so I got up fixed some coffee and proceeded to online shop.  What everyone does in the wee hours of the morning, right?? 

Nordstrom is having their semi-annual sale right now and there are some amazing deals to be had.  Here are my favorites- I may have ordered a few of these and what better time to get a head start on your Christmas shopping!


14 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I love your choices! I am up too. Henry was up at 5 as well. No extra sleep when you have kiddos!

Jill said...

thats funny, I just bought some goodies at norstrom.com too!!

Brooke said...

Cute picks! I loved your jewelry ideas!



=)


Brooke

Catherine said...

I've been up since 4:45 myself doing the same thing - shopping online! LOL!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Yeah kiddos are not so great with that whole "one extra hour of sleep" concept! I learned that this morning as well ; )

Great choices. Love all of the blousy tops and that classic LBD.

KatiePerk said...

Why do they not need sleep? Ss was up at 5 too.

Taylor said...

their sale is so dangerous.... i was on the site for 2 hours yesterday. it's just too good to be true!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

For All Things Lovely said...

Just found your blog and loooove it! Love your style--newest follower! xo.
Megan

www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

AJ is a 5:30am type of kid no matter the day so I understand the feeling. On a good day he might make it until 6 am but I don't count on that anymore. Great stuff at Nordstrom!

Diygou said...

haha I dont even HAVE kid that wakes me up that early and I do this..guilty! All amazing choices ;)

Unknown said...

LOL! Was coming back from Chicago and saw an email about how the sale is on. NEED to go shopping. How the heck did you do those scrolling photos. So COOL!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

I love it all - thankfully none of it is within my budget range I've given myself (in the process of paying off debt) but I've alway said I'm a serial window shopper so looking at all of this made my day! :)

natasha {schue love} said...

One week later, I finally figured out how to post UNDER the widget! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hahahhahah, A "whiny two year old"! :D :D :D Nice post, loved your pics!
Online Designer Consignment